Reviews for Wake The Lion Within
MusicalSoul chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Please update this
Taffyrose chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
im hooked, its interesting and job so far
PerfectlyImperfect-EmMandC chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Sorry My Review Is So Late. :P Personal Reasons.

Anyway, I Absolutly Love This Story!

Damn Jeans, Why Does She Have To Be So Odd.. :] Different Is AWESOME!

GO DIFFERENT PEOPLE!

o.o

Ooops, Excuse My Little Outburst. :]

Cant Wait To Read More!

AMAZING!

o.o
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
I love this story, and how you make Jean so vulnerable yet strong. I think the plot line is amazing, and the way you write the characters is awesome! Very very very good story, please update soon!
452max chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
I really liked the update! I just wish that it was longer because I just wanted to keep reading after I started.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
Oh delicious thoughts of Alec lol.
krazigal chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Wow. Alec sure knows how to be a party crasher. But alls well that ends well. :)
452max chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
I really like this story so far! I cant wait for what you are going to have happen next. Please update really soon.
jordilynnoffical chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
I like this story a lot :)
Trickster707 chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
That is not the way I expected Alec to react considering the males are seriously affected by a female in heat...

You almost had me gagging when I realized she was hitting on Sketchy, nobody is THAT desperate!

I am really curious to see what she is going to do next, I hope she doesn't go in an "I'm freak, feel sorry for me" tantrum. That would really suck!

Loved it,update soon!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
I think Alec needs to keep our girl happy during her heat *wink* lol.
PerfectlyImperfect-EmMandC chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Poor Jeans! What the hell Alec! Go after her! Boy, i loved it! Can't wait to read more!
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Poor Jeans! It's not like she meant to hurt anyone, and it's not like she could control herself either! Alec is a bit harsh on her. Great chapter, I cannot wait to see where you take this amazing story. It's so good, so pretty please update soon!
Mirandap chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Love the story so far. Can't waite to read more.
Sabina chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Hey! I just found this fic and I really like it. Now things get interesting...

I want to know what happens nexts, so update, please :)