Reviews for brittle bones
Guest chapter 74 . 12/1/2017
It was improving great. If you are out there please complete it. As you mentioned show us the good part too... Specially now that we have Rogue and Gambit comic coming up.
Mrs.Chaton chapter 74 . 8/6/2016
FINISH THIS. Seriously. Finish. It. Please?
Ana Xpert chapter 34 . 2/10/2015
I'm enjoying this! Very different from what we're all used to, but I read the other reviews and found out you haven't finished writing it! Oh no! Please do! Aren't 578 reviews motivation enough? Way to go, girl!
Paulina Ann chapter 74 . 10/29/2014
I've enjoyed your drabbles... but they aren't finished! It's been a long dry spell. Time to update!
jpraner chapter 74 . 7/27/2014
why did you stop writing?
Neurotic Temptress chapter 74 . 12/4/2013
Really interesting story, and format that you chose. Wish there had been more, and I could have read the ending that you had planned out. Kudos to you for the way you handled Rogue's "descent," while still holding on to that tiny glimmer of hope.

Great read!
Neurotic Temptress chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
What an ingenious idea. I love this. Each part makes you want more.
cooemi10 chapter 54 . 7/3/2013
I like your description of Carol in this one. She doesn't always have to come across as a total bitch bent on making Rogue's life miserable.
O.o chapter 32 . 6/18/2013
Touchy..
Guest chapter 74 . 11/16/2012
wow... keep going!
kitsuK8 chapter 74 . 3/31/2012
I really hope that this story will be updated soon. Its a great read!
RomyFan chapter 74 . 10/31/2011
This is wonderfully painful in some parts and so sad in others, but I'd love to read more anyway! ;) Please continue as soon as you are able!
Anon chapter 74 . 10/19/2011
This story is awesome...can wait to see the ending! Hope Remy and Rogue finally get together!
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
oh no! you haven't forgotten this story, have you? Please continue, it's so good it deserves an ending!
Allo chapter 74 . 7/31/2011