Reviews for Ginny's UnBirthday
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
loved the coupon idea
marinka chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
So cute and just leaves warm feeling after reading it...
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
So just curious, would there have been one coupon for a new firebolt in there?
Impressed-Anon chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This story was just what I needed to cheer me up after a long day. Short, sweet and full of fluff (my favourite), it really was adorable! I loved the way it was written, especially at the beginning when Ginny was rambling absent-mindedly, just as a teenage girl, who was dating the most fancied bloke in the year, would. It really was great - thank you! Keep up good work! :)
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Ahhh. Sweet. Is this in Harry's 6th year.
kimchi926 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Awww, this is so sweet! Loved it! :))
GoDons chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Beautiful :)
Becky D Studio chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
That was gorgeous! I loved it!
Rachelme177 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
That was very good - almost too good. How, exactly, were you able to put yourself into Ginny's mind that perfectly?

YouWannaBeMe chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
inlovewithHP chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
the ending is soooo sweet!

i still have a smile on my face from reading it!

loved it!
valele chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I don't think I can properly explain how much I liked this story, especially because I feel it was just so perfect. I loved every bit of it. :) Especially the coupons. Those were adorable.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Loved seeing the "sweet, romantic" Harry, and especially liked the coupons he included in the book-what a fabulous idea! Thanks for writing! :)
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Awww! That's so cute!
whispered touches chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Aw, this was SO SWEET! It was so very Harry and I loved Ginny's squee, because really, what teenage girl wouldn't squee when their amazingly thoughtful boyfriend memorizes their schedule? The coupons idea was genius - great, great job. Favorited.

~whispered touches