Reviews for Ginny's UnBirthday
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Well I'm impressed. You don't normally write from Ginny's point of view (exception being Birds of a Feather) but it was extremely well done!

Harry's idea of a "coupon book" was quite interesting actually...

Good work!
DanielWhite chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
excellent
Tinkerbell79 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Aw - this is so sweet! Very well done.

I especially liked how you kind of hightlighted what each was like with other boyfriends/girlfriends in comparision. It makes it especially clear that these two belong together.

Keep up the amazing work!

Tink :)
MyNameInsertedHere chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
aww that was so sweet, it made my heart melt
benperez31 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Great one-shot. I like it. Very thoughtful of Harry.
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Very sweet!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Aww. This was so sweet and beautiful. The last coupon made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I wish Harry was my boyfriend...
bumble-beeoncrack chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
awww thats so cute! why can't real guys be like that? lol
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
ah that last one was so cute!
Gryffindor777 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Awww, cute. The first-person narration weirded me out for a bit, especially with it being so disorganized. I realize it was intentional, i'm just saying, not my favorite part. The first person narration made up for itself, however, when we got to see Ginny interact w/ Harry from her perspective. It was cute. The coupon book thing wasn't SUPER original (given how many times it comes up in sitcoms and the like), but turned out to be well done, and the last page, and Ginny's reaction to it, was priceless. So. Overall, very well done story, and I hope you didn't mind the slight (hopefully constructive) criticisms. Since I enjoyed this story, I as a member of Fanfictioners against world hunger, have donated 500 grains of rice which I won (for free) on freerice dot com in honor of it. If you'd like to know anything else about the group, either see my profile or drop me a PM, especially if you're thinking of joining.

Thanks for the free entertainment!
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
How wonderful! I absolutely loved this story, it was so well written and everyone was in character!
PoseidonsLittleGirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2010