Reviews for Just another word for nothing left to lose
ICanStopAnytime chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I always pictured this possibility - Kate and Sayid running together. (Might have written it in one of my stories once too I think - so long ago, Lost.) You write this well and I only wish this story had been longer. There aren't a lot of Kayid pieces out there. I always saw Sayid with Nadia, but he seemed an equal match for Kate and I would rather have seen her with him than Sawyer or Jack. I wish more had been done with those early hints of tension between them.
Temerice chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I don't really know what makes me like this story so much. I mean, I've always liked Sayid but never Kate too much. Anyways I always return to this fic and read it again, enjoying every word. Maybe it's the idea of going anywhere and never staying in one place longer than necessary. I like the idea of road trips.

Great story. I like the way you write ~
KK chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Sigh, a ship I really wish had been tried at some point.
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I'm normally a straight up Shayid shipper, but the Kate/Sayid pairing has always fascinated me, mostly because it was hinted at early on (like you mentioned in the story, when Sayid left the beach and met up with Danielle) and it seemed like more of an equal pairing for Kate. I love what you did with this story, it was really fantastic to read. The relationship between the two felt genuine and realistic, and I loved the small details of being on the run that you included, down to stealing the toothpaste and the flip flops. Really a wonderful story. Hope to see more from you!