Reviews for Cooties
I wonder what type of dog Carlos owned though I would guess a labrador or a golden retriever since they're energetic docile breeds like Carlos so they seem like the right breed for him

His father is a cop though so they might own a german shepherd or another breed used by the policem I'm assuming this dog is Sparky who Carlos mentioned in the audition I myself have a golden retriever
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 2 . 4/12
That last scene was epic.
I wonder what breed of dog Carlos has. Also certain species of beetle secrete toxins from bodily glands if attacked but these toxins would only cause mild irritation if ingested by a mammal larger than an average sized domestic dog like a labrador retriever
dream-lira chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
This is so cuuute! I find the last part where carlos ate the gum stuck on the wall while the other 3 panicked highly entertaining and amusing.
bluestring chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Reallly cute!

I loved it :D
isxbelv chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
this is probably on of the cutest miniBTR fics i have ever read. everyone was perfectly in character, and the amount of care that they have for each other was adorable. great work!
Citylights at Midnight chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Lol, loved it! Very funny...
hope for eternity chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
LOL! That was genius, I laughed so hard! And it was so cute:)
forgetthemoon-ignorethesky chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
This is hilarious! Great Job :)
VoicesInTheWind chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
This just might be the absolute most adorable thing I have ever read.

I usually don't like stories about the boys when they were little, but this is too cute for words! I really like that they're old enough here that you really can see THEM, yet still young enough for the cootie misunderstanding and ensuing chaos to be plausible.

And all of the flashback scenes ... SO CUTE! I loved the boys convincing Logan to shoot the bus driver; since he's usually the most well-behaved, it's nice to see that once upon a time he was just as much of an 8-year-old boy as the rest of them ;D

And James's hair. Oh gosh.

And Cindy Smith. And cooties. And beetles-that-are-not-actually-cooties. And Officer Garcia. And Kendall being an awesome big brother to baby Katie. And tackling Carlos at the end. And sharing sandwiches. And researching beetles in the library. And ALL of the character interactions. And ... everything.

You did a really, really lovely job on this.

-Voices
PichiKeen chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
I don't know how many different ways I can tell you how much I adore the way you write children.

I adore the way you write children. The voices and actions and even the narration have that uncanny childish tone.

Aw, the way kids jump to these ridiculous and absurd conclusions ("WE KILLED CARLOS!" "And we weren't even invited to his funeral!") and their relationships ("Me and Cindy are getting married.")...just ugh. UGH. This is so cute I can't stand it. Uuuugggh.
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
That was awesome! Best two shot like ever! I love how you portrayed them as little kids, it was really talented!
Cassie chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Very cute story
Rockport268 chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Oh my god that's adorable! As always lol. I can't believe that Logan's the one that hit the bus driver with the pea! Lol! And I love how they immediately come to the conclusion that Carlos is dead when he isn't at school. Ah, little kids. And I love how James called peer pressure "pear pressure"! LOL! I love it when kids say words wrong! And I love how Kendall was like "We have to make sure he didn't die" when Mrs. Knight asked about them going to Carlos' house! Lol!

And of course the Garcias were at a funeral! LOL!

And I love how they totally FREAKED OUT and when Mrs. Knight came in...omg so funny!

And I love how Cindy broke up with him! I love how little kids pretend to get married and stuff. So cute!

And I love how they freaked out when Carlos ate the gum! Lol!

Amazing ending to an amazingly cute story!
Rockport268 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
The stories you write are so adorable! Oh my God I love how the nurse hates Carlos...and I love how Carlos got put in a special needs class (gym teachers are so dumb), and I love how Carlos' dad let him pick out his own lunch! And I love how James is going to 'marry' Cindy! And I love how Carlos ate the bug! Ha ha only Carlos. And I love how Logan is such a nerd even though they're only in 2nd grade! And I love how Kendall, Carlos, and Logan have that race...and I love how Logan had to take his shoe of and then got chased by The older kids! Ah, poor Logan. And I love how James got gum stuck in his hair and they cut it out...lol. They should have just gone to Logan's mom who undoubtedly would have known to use peanut butter.

Amazing chapter! Onto chapter two!