Reviews for Cooties
CheekyBrunette chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Oh my goodness. SOOOOO CUTE! Oh cute all over! That was adorable! Like, that was soooo cute, I think I lost like, seventeen brain cells that I couldn't afford to loose! SO CUTE!
don'ttrysohardtosaygoodbye chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
WOW. Hilarious ending!
Mizz Nikki chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Haha, I was like literally laughing so hard when I read this and this has to be like the tenth time I read this. It really never gets old. You honestly did a great job with this story and I'm so favoriting this.

I honestly can't stop laughing now and my mom is gonna think I'm crazy xDD
wink chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
You rock!

I love this story especially chapter 2.

Me no likey Cindy.

They were all so cute especially Logan sobbing.

Best part was the end I loved Kendalls reaction "Spit it out! Carlos Spit it out right now!" And James tackling carlos and Logan reaching into Carlos's mouth to grab the gum... :)

It was awesome!
hypedUP025 chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
abso-effin-lutely hilarious!
taystwin-14 chapter 2 . 9/29/2010

This was sonderful! Oh my goodness!
Lady Ziine chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Oh my gosh, this story is so absolutely innocent and adorable! I was laughing so hard and going 'awww' throughout the entire thing! You really caught the way younger kids act and think, and it was just unbelievably cute~~! Amazing job~~!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Haha! that was cute AND funny!
albert efron chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
OMFG this is abosu-freakin'-lutely adorable. I died everywhere lolol omg I had a major giggle fit and blah omfg I love this. Favoriting!
selenicsoulmates chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
THAT was too adorable for words. Peashooter...pshf. Now I want one.

Ah, gosh, the world was so much easier when we thought cooties existed. Seriously.

Nobody Else Just Me chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
OMG majorly funny toward the end
turquoise.archer chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
This was adorable! Really well-written too. Loved it.
OhhhSkyler chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
The peashooter thing was hilarious. And the gum scene. Oh Logan. :D

"It was pear pressure." Hahahaha!

This is seriously one of the cutest fics ever. I was either laughing or smiling throughout the entire thing. BTR as children is adorable. :D
We Love Trevor And Kayla chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Really good i loved this story
Pandoras5thBox chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
This was so adorable! I love reading fics about young!BTR! And you wrote their personalities perfectly! Good job!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »