Reviews for Cooties
disorient-me chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Aww, this story was adorable. I loved the way you captured their personalities, and how they all played off of each other so believably... that's what makes stories great-when you can actually believe that this happened to the character, because they remain in-character! I loved the library scene especially-it was just so... them!
bballgirl22 chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
lol, i loved the endwith the gum. it was really funny.
babygirl2667 chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
OMG! That was tooooo adorable! I laughed through the whole story. This started my day off with a laugh. Thank you for that. Those boys are truly precious and I commend Mrs. Knight on not doubling over with laugher. Kids are so funny. Great story and thanks for sharing. I'm still giggling.
Laurie Partridge chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This is an adorable little story. Very nicely done!
albert efron chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I've gotta say... I don't read much of anything unless it's Carlos/Logan related lol buuuut THIS WAS WAY TOO ADORABLE. LIKE SO ADORABLE. I was like "aww" ing the whole time lol. Like Carlos and the gym and his dad like awwwwwww
Koolkiz 12 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Awwww that's adorable how James said him and Cindy are getting married

I hope Carlos is alright
OhhhSkyler chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Hahaha this is like the cutest thing ever. The concept is just adorable and it's also very well written.
selenicsoulmates chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Ah, the memories of third grade came flooding back to me...good times. This story was just hilarious. The brains of eight year olds just amaze me. Really makes you wonder if you were just like that when you were their age.

They're perfectly in character! Great job!

38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3