Reviews for So Much for My Happy Ending
Yaycandy123 chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
So, CAN THEY ACTUALLY MEET?! I know that billy gets all soft at the very very end, but I think they should all meet up (billy, Rebecca, Leon, Claire, Jill, and Chris) and kick some zombie ass. So can you make one like that? Plz?
nightsky44 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
such a wonderful two-shot... it saddens me that they can't be together...DAMN YOU CAPCOM FOR NOT BRINGING BILLY AND REBECCA BACK!
xSummonerYunax chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Aw cute, and complemented Chapter 1 well. Mexico is such a beautiful place, and despite the life that Billy's leading now, it's quite sad and satisfying to know that he cannot get over Rebecca. P Nice work!
Kitty-Kat bebe chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Awww this is so cute :) Poor Billy! They need to be together! I like how you write Billy's voice, it's very convincing! Still so sad that they can't be together! They both need love! Great work-i hope you feel better soon!
dr. kitten chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Wow - this is really well done. It made me cry ... darn it, Capcom, they should be together!
natza12345 chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
This is such a lovely story :) You characterise both characters so well. An enjoyable two-shot :)
dr. kitten chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Ah, man ... this is really good. You should do a second installment with Billy's feelings on the matter. I know just how Rebecca feels ... I was so depressed when I found out that Billy disappears after the game, and we never hear from him again ...
POKEMASTAH chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Aaaarg! I like being the first to review! *D': sob sob* urg so sad.. poor becca *gives jar of marmalade*

Lol I haven't even finished my resi 0 yet and I got it for Christmas... I hadn't played it in so long I had to start over when I decided to play it last week haha
xSummonerYunax chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This was quite the moving piece. I also think Rebecca may have a hard time letting go of Billy. You just can't forget about someone who helped you escape a nightmare like the one they went through. I love how this story goes into Rebecca's mind. We are intimate with her thoughts and the feelings she cannot express to her friends. Great job!
Kitty-Kat bebe chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This was so sweet! I love how you characterize Rebecca. I feel bad for her, she must be so lonley when Claire has Leon and Jill has Chris :( Great one-shot!
Rainfox88 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Love that song! Aw but this one made me sad! Poor Becca! C'mon Billy get your butt over here and give this girl some loving! XD lol thanks for this!