Reviews for A Simple Kind of Man
Erikajo chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
He is so stinkin' suh-weeeeeeet!
Erikajo chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Nice.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
So fun!
btlmotormouth chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
it's been over 2 month, is there an update coming anytime soon? absolutely love this story but waiting for the next chapter takes forever. Want to read more.
booty492 chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Aww... They kissed! Great chapter. Is it me or when Edward is a little more nervous his accent is a bit thicker? Haha. Loved the chapter.
OCDE chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
I love it.
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
I'm so glad Bella has decided to move on from that big city small mind mentality. Seems like Alice is about to put the smackdown on Jessica.
kimlostintwilight chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Interesting story and I am wondering where they go from here. Looking forward to an update.
OCDE chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
That was so different. Edward has always been and prime and proper, or however that phrase goes, and to see him like this is weird. I mean I've seen Edward country before but this is like deep deep cuntry. Lol. But I'm liking this story so far.
hooker81 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
love it
Missus T chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Oh god. I was like, Redneckward? Really? But you nailed it. I moved to Boone, NC for graduate school and after driving up the mountain I told my sister not to unpack the car because there wasn't a chance in hell I could live there...but I did grow to love it.

The first person that came to my apartment door was a dirty little kid, no more than ten. When I opened the door he said, "fittycenttakeoutyertrash?" I think I had him repeat it five times before I realized what he wanted. One of my last memories before moving back north was being told was at the Midas when I got my car checked over. The tech told me "." I looked at my neighbor, who had been in Boone four years and before he cracked up laughing, he translated. I still say that phrase whenever someone says something I don't understand.

Sorry, I digress. Great idea for a fic. I loved the southern talk and the sweet tea vodka joke. I'll have to go pour some Firefly now thanks to you. I'm looking forward to the updates and the laughter. These two mix like oil and water, but that's a damn fine combination on a salad, so why not in romance? LOL
laurnorder chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
I feel like these boys are my customers! I guess that's what I get for working at the only bank in a farming community.

Love the story so far. I wish I could have me some RedneckWard. )

-Lauren
booty492 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Reading the thick southern accent isn't so bad, just takes a bit longer to read. I love it though. I'm looking forward to reading where this goes.
booty492 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I haven't ever read anything like this before. Someone tweeted about this and I'm glad I checked it out.
berdb chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Wow...was she raised on lettuce in a mall? Who doesn't expect mayonaise in macaroni salad?

She better take a drive to the grocery store to buy some food cause she will starve while there.

She's not very gracious.