Reviews for Lips of a Diva
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Awesome! I love it! Please update soon! :D
myers1978 chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Loved this story.

I also loved what you said at the bottom. I never noticed they were legit spooning. I did notice, however, that they both said Stuck at the same time, like out of all their songs they automatically go for the love song XD I did notice what you were talking about with the Popstar interview.

All those interviews backstage of BrainSurge were very Jagan and Kenlos heavy, but Logan legitimately stared at James for at least a good 10 seconds & licked his lips, checking him out.

And that fanlala thing was hilarious!
222222222222222222222s chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Oh. my. fucking. GOD!

You dont know how amazing that was :D
Mochi no Yume chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
James gets his revenge and does it SUPER SEXILY!

Ah that taunting with a ring-pop…it would make anybody go crazy!

And when he was bouncing on Logan…oh god…

This fic was just all types of hot! Excellent job!
Mochi no Yume chapter 2 . 11/18/2010

I love when James squeezes his ass XD Priceless!

And when Logan just tells Carlos and Kendall to get out – authoritative Logan VERY HOT!

And as expected, the sex scene was hot!

Popsicles just make everything hotter and wetter :P

I’m really loving dominant Logan
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 11/18/2010

Poor James needs some reassurance but Logan gives it to him in the best possible way!

Logan dirty talk AUTOMATIC WIN!

I DEFINITELY enjoyed this chapter :P
XavierJulius chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
Yay! That was great! I love the edge of desire cover! :D
TheHornyVirgin chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
NICE! :D LOVED IT! :D a thong? Who could ask for more? And LIME-GREEN? That's my favorite color! :D !

Now, lime is even more alluring for me! :D
TheHornyVirgin chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
HOT! :D And there is NOTHING wrong with James' ass, either! It's so HOT! :D Especially when he wears those tight pants occasionally(not nearly frequent enough). :D When Logan left right in the middle of their 'moment' and came back with a popsicle, I though for a minute that he was going to put it...'inside' James. O.O THAT would have been HOT and so kinky! :D But that popsicle would have melted almost instantly. ;) Hehe! Oh, I'm dirty! LOL! :D
TheHornyVirgin chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
NICE! ;) I couldn't believe it when Hawke showed that picture of James with the altered lips. THAT was the ONLY picture of James I did not like. And there is NOTHING wrong with James' lips! They're perfect, just like the rest of him! :) And I LOVED this story! So steamy and detailed! :D
number1sasunarufan chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
loved it!
DarkPrincess128 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Haha, you know what? I thought of this plot, like, the second I saw this part of Big Time Concert (except, of course, in Kames version...) but I decided not to write it because I KNEW someone else would think of it too and could write it way better than I could.

I was totally right.

Amazing story, loved Kendall's line, and really hot! D
Emmettsgirlyeayourjealous chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
OOOOOOOOOoohhhh logan got all dominant and stuff! NICE very well writen chapter and i hope you update again soon please!
fall into your sunlight chapter 2 . 8/26/2010

i think thats all i can say right now lol

its a good wow though.

logie was so... god i've never read someone be so agressive before! wowwwww.

this was still great though.

and i LOVE the edge of desire cover (: i had it playing before i read this (: