Reviews for and i'll catch every star in the sky
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Honestly, one of the best Finchels I've read. You capture Rachel beautifully, and I thought it was amusingly cute how Finn couldn't understand a word she was saying, so she used layman's terms. And this line:

(She looks into hazel eyes, a little like hers; lighter, perhaps, softer, and she thinks to herself, this is a competition I may lose.)

I dunno, I just LOVE it. Maybe it's because, in truth, I like Quinn more than Rachel, or maybe just the way it's so hopeless but Rach does get Finn in the end.

Great.
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
AHHHHH. THIS IS SO GOOD YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. LIKE WHAT IS THIS AMAZINGNESS YOU WROTE? THIS IS SPECTACULAR AND AHDIUSDHFIUSDHFIUHSDIFU UGH THIS IS SO GOOD AND I'M JEALOUS.

You made me in love with Finchel all over again. This is why I love them and rahh, you just made them fit together again.

I love this line:

He's lost his innocence, a tiny, insistent voice says.

When will he take yours?

Because ungh, it's so perfect for Jesse and it seems like he doesn't love Rachel as much as himself&hisvoice&hiscareer. You perfectly conveyed that and I'm so in love with this.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
That was really sweet. You did a great job
egyouppt chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
No, you are definitely not awful at writing finchel. I love that there's minimal dialogue and you did a great job capturing Rachel's conflicting emotions. Awesome work.
MezMaroon8 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh my this was just so moving poignant and brilliant, I love the extended metaphor of stars representing her dreams, her happiness and her ambition. The way you focus on the snippets of moments makes it even more powerful, with their first encounter noting Rachel's fiestiness and Finn's cluelessness and the coldness in Jesse's gaze and his selfish exterior. The best thing about it was how you captured the gentility earnestness and warmth in Finn's innocent gaze. It's so beatifully written and just so effective. Great writing.
nathanyoung chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This was beautiful. Thanks for writing it!