Reviews for Trust
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Aaawww. I love this story! Neal and Peter are so sweet! I love this episode too :)
Happy New Year,
Me├┐li
BlueDiamondStar chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Yay! Finally something from that episode I've been threading after for ages.
Thanks to my mysterious amnesia I don't have direct memory of this episode and this moment specifically. Glad I found at least something.
And it was so good to read
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Nice
Gloworm41 chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
I like seeing this from both points of view - nice job.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I really liked that episode even after Neal had suspected Peter of having Kate he still trusted him to have his back. nice job on this.
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Very nice addition to the episode (both chapters). Extended scenes are always a favorite to read.
silvanelf chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Liked this very much! :)
RascalFlattsS chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Aw...cute! Good job!

-Rascal
Laheara chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
AWWWW! I got a mention in a chapter. This was really cute. I can totally imagine Peter being freaked about Neal trusting him so much. Like when Neal got drugged and told Peter he was the only person he always trusted and Peter got the tape to protect Neal. SOO cute. The ep was one of the best because of this moment between them. I also liked the one with Neal being the ransom for the kidnapped girl and Peter freaking that they used Neal and might get him killed. That could be another 2 off you could do, how Peter felt when the phone line went dead and he knew Neal had been grabbed or worse. :) Loved the fic look forward to more WC. Now I'm off to find some Warehouse 13.
White Collar is AWESOME chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
awww, i liked these. cute interprutations! l

this eppy was 1 of my favorites
just4paws17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I loved it! I always love missing scenes or elaborated scenes! I just watched this one too, those slimy boys were just gross! I loved how Neal got the job! He is so cool!

jen
Laheara chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This was good. You should do another one from Peter's POV of nearly loosing Neal. He must have been freaking a little bit. :)
Stroma chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Very good.
RascalFlattsS chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Aw...cuteness! Great story! Love the Neal/Peter friendship.

-Rascal
govgal chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I so loved that episode and wish they could be longer to fit in even more character thinking and development. You did a good job of describing Neal's thoughts And how they related to the action.