Reviews for oyuki
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Oh…

This is incredibly beautiful. It's just a bit haunting, with that edge of loss to it. Really wonderful work.

You're a really good writer and I hope you keep writing. You make the world a better place each time you do.
Lybe chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I read one of you stories earlier on today, and since then I haven't been able to push your writing style from my mind.

This was moving, really - there is no other way to describe it. I have a deep impression of the mood from the story stuck on me now, and as I did read, I felt as if I was experiencing whatever Herakles was feeling.

You have a lot of talent to be proud of. I mean, nothing I say can do it enough justice. Your writing is remarkable, and I won't deny that I'm hooked.
Tamer Lorika chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh shoot, THIS is you too? Um I hope you don't mind that I'm sort of stalking you I just wanted to tell you that this and "if it is born in flames" are two of my favorite Giripan pieces EVER. EVER EVER EVER. Um. You have a great way of keeping their mood, that toned-down, slightly apathetic way of things that is so terribly heartbreaking. Damn. I loved it. Really.