Reviews for Making New Life
Hammsters chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
First of all, this story isn't about Huckleberry Finn. But that doesn't mean I don't think It's good. I think it's an adorable story and you shouldn't pay any attention to what those other people said. If you keep working at it I can tell you'll get really good at writing. Also, to everyone else, if your going to give someone a bad review, you should at least have the guts to sign your name to , again, I liked your story and don't let them discourage you. THat's all I've got to say.
BerryBabe360 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Hey everyone give this poor girl a break!

I know she is a fugly bitch and she cant write stories for shit but just give her a break already im pretty sure she i special ed and has problems
Yours stories suck chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I think I am going to be sick, these stories are stupid and so are you!
notrubeinahpetsnc chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Your stories lack detail and truthfully they smell badder then road kill. All your stories are happy endings which i think means your life would be bad and your trying to make up for it with fantasy get over it. and obviously your obsesed with getting married and having two kids all your story end the same be creative.

you should stop writing because you can wish and dream all you want but no matter what you write your story will still be worse then filth.

Stop poluting the internet with more crap we already have lady ga ga.

But ill stop myself before i get nasty.
Karlie chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Look, I know you're trying to improve your writing and get yourself out there with a very, very false hope at someone discovering you and making you into a successful person (Something I feel you haven't experienced a lot in your life), or for someone to tell you that you have extreme writing talent.

I'm going to be truthful.

If you joined a writing class, you would still suck. Stephanie Meyer has it all over you and THAT'S saying something. My five year old sister comes up with better plot lines than you! I think you should find a new hobby.

Do you like knitting?

Maybe you'll find some succession in knitting.

Gosh, and QUIT with the happy endings. If my life ended that way, I'd vomit. Ew.

Also, get a life.

anonym chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This is NOT a fanfiction about "Adventures of Huckleberry Finn"!

Why did you post it here?
hddh chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
your story bored me most of the time the story line lacked excitement it wasn't very original and most of your story end with we got married and had two kids you need to have some sad endings and realize that life is not all happiness and rainbows
advice for you chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
okay, I spent a whole day reading your stories when I really should have been working (it was a welcome distraction mind you :P) and I thought I might give you 1 or 2 pointers:

1. You need to separate when different people speak. The rule is you take a new line whenever someone new speaks.

2. Paragraphs are very important. I know it can be hard to decide when to move to a new paragraph, but its generally when the subject is changed or when its a new day.

3. I went to a writing class and I found it very helpful when my lecturer said that in order to create good characters you should write some pointers before you start the story. No offence, but your characters are really one dimensional

4.I also think that your stories are cliché and need work, but I assume you're either 13 or 14 so its to be expected. I wrote some real stinkers at that age but you improve. Other reviewers are right to criticise you on spelling and grammar too, but again a little more practice in english and even reading novels should help you out there
abc chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Your story is postend in the wrong category.
jdfhfjfksdjd chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Pretty much all your stories start and finish the same way. But they're pretty good.
Helping Hand chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Hey, I would like to review all your have potential but I think you need to work on you spelling and punctuation a little bit. Your stories are good but you should probably put it on fiction press. If you want to keep stories on fanfiction then try to keep the stories on the canon (original plot line) and just alter them slightly then add onto them with your own way of how you want things to go...

Good luck! :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Not very realistic.

Keep in mind that she has to adapt to life. It is a bit different to the life that she had.

I noticed from your other stories that you re-use a lot of the names. I think each new character should have a new name to suit their personality.

I also think the 'happily ever after' endings aren't very realistic. It makes it sound like a disney movie.

Sorry if I offended you, I'm just trying to help.