Reviews for Polyglot
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Hehehe... I speak more languages than Light! Not L though.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I love this story XD People in previous reviews keep asking for translations, so I'll put what I understood here.

German: I think the money is either in Switzerland or China.

French: We now realize (? Could be wrong here...). L: Go.

Don't speak Chinese, sorry. My Japanese is very shaky, but here's what I got:

L: So I can call Matsuda an idiot, and Matsuda doesn't know it?

R: That had meaning. (Not sure on this one...But I'm sure I saw the words for 'that' and 'meaning.' It would make more sense if he had said 'That was pointless.')

R: But, probably, right.
InSaNeAngelsgottanAK47 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Awesome... but what are the translations? And a suggestion, put the translations in an A/N at the bottom of the page, that way nobody asks what they are.
cruorem chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
hahaha
megawoman 5210 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
What are the translations to all of them. I con only speak fluently in English.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
-snickers- Poor Matsuda! X) ...though, I have to agree with him somewhat. What are the translations...? O_o I know baka means 'idiot' or 'fool'...
lizardandtheitcarlos23 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
poor poor matsuda
Shinigami117 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Could you tell me what those sentences in Japanese meant? I know baka means 'idiot' or 'fool.'
HollyEmpire00 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Lol, this is funny!
Thallys chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Funny xD

Actually I always read your stories but I never comment on them, I really like this as I myself am a polyglot.

The only remark I have though is that the French is slightly off and I'm not really sure the Chinese is all that correct either ? Otherwise I don't speak Japanese so I can't really argue there. What are the translations ?
Angeru Maniac-L chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Angeru: awsome please update this ...

Maniac-L: please do so, its really interesting .

UPdatEE!
asteriaphoebe chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
err...what's the meaning of all the japanese sentences there? i can't speak japanese...
charlieslion chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I only understood the French.

What did they say?

Cute story, though, it's always fun to tease Matsuda.