Reviews for Instincts
HartleySkarsgard chapter 38 . 3/4
A but angst but great nonetheless:)
tiffsmith0305 chapter 38 . 2/10
amazing story! looking forward to more.
maipigen chapter 38 . 2/7
this was an awesome read and you've left just enough plot to give it a possibility for more :D Thanks for a great time and really well done!
dogtracker55 chapter 38 . 1/29
Second reading was terrific, great story, well written. xx
dogtracker55 chapter 1 . 1/28
Great start.
Shantigal chapter 38 . 1/23
Oh my goodness tears gf...tears...loved it...
Shantigal chapter 31 . 1/23
At first I thought 'hmm maybe Eric has a hidden pet. My 2nd guess was Nora. Please let's not be Debbie?'... I honestly can't remember this story only bits and pieces. But I do love to guess.. love it!
drkraez chapter 38 . 12/29/2017
I have just binge read this story. Loved your version of events! Well written, especially the ESN. THANK YOU!
izzyandrews123 chapter 38 . 6/15/2017
love love love!
GypsyNight chapter 33 . 5/26/2017
Heart wrenching description of a last kiss, a desperate goodbye before such an uncertain time of turmoil or war. The sadness inherent in such a goodbye is devastating- yet the way you write it, it almost feels like something everyone should experience once in a lifetime.
GypsyNight chapter 20 . 5/16/2017
Hallow is one scary wench. She hasn't been utilized enough in SVM fan fiction
tleel chapter 38 . 5/12/2017
I just found your story and have enjoyed very much, thank you for writing it.
GypsyNight chapter 17 . 5/12/2017
I do rarely read a story twice, but your dialogue with these two is amazing. Love. Almost as much he second time around as the first.
GypsyNight chapter 6 . 5/5/2017
Exactly - this is so Eric and Sookie and that's why it's fantastic. Watered down versions of them are always disappointing. It's never easy but yet they're talking at least so that's always the best balance you can hope for with them sometimes!
GypsyNight chapter 1 . 5/5/2017