Reviews for Instincts
I can't believe how gullible your Sookie is. Eric may have tried to soften his cruel usage of her but that's no excuse for fangraping her then holding her down for Russell to do the same.
tanseynz chapter 13 . 1/28
Had to crack up at Sookie's insistence lying is never best. C'mon, she lies to herself and to most others all the time! She knows she's in danger but claims she can look after herself, she knows Eric cares for her and she is attracted to him for more than just his looks, but she lies about that too, she claims she can fix everything with her house when she's on a waitress pay, so she's lying about that...it never ends.
bloodamber chapter 38 . 1/12
Beautifully written characters and story. I like how you incorporated pieces of the original plot into your new story but altered them feel fresh. I LOVED the ending. I love that Sookie gets the confidence to take the leap of faith to go to Eric and lay her feelings on the table. Thank you for make the stubborn couple realise that all they want is each other. Oh and I liked that Sookie confessed her feeing encompassed the true Eric rather than just the amnesiac version.
I love how I am always discovering new stories on the site. It was nice to stumble across this one!
ficfanglo chapter 38 . 12/8/2015
Perfection! Fills me with hope for my own relationship.
cela chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I can't believe i'm reading this AGAIN but there is so little lately that grabs my attention. re-reading my favorites will have to do!
LoveK chapter 38 . 9/20/2015
Fantastique! This was so good and it actually held my attention the whole time.
Cynfulme chapter 38 . 8/3/2015
Good stuff!
GypsyNight chapter 38 . 8/2/2015
What a fantastic, intense and completely fitting ending. I don't know if you still read reviews...or write (I hope you're writing something, somewhere...) and pondering that in the back of my mind I slacked off on chapter by chapter reviews. Of course, now at the end it's harder to honor every nuance I appreciated about the story, but mostly it's such a treat to find a well written, in character E/S. You especially write Eric well, but you also capture many characterstic SVM details like Sookie chattering on about the mundane when so much crazy is going on in her life all around her. And of course their chemistry together. Plus, it was a fabulous story, an interesting twist on what happened on the show juxtaposed with the tone of the books. Amazing, thank you.
GypsyNight chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
Great story...other than the appropriate character changes like Jessica etc - it reads like the books, not strongly like the show, which to me is a good thing! I watched the show for Eric...but the first three seasons were the best and then it went downhill, so I'm glad you're taking this your own direction. You are a very skilled writer, and I love how you drag these two out laced with angst...very sexy chapter here ;)
tadah2 chapter 38 . 4/27/2015
This was great. Just the right mix of elements, not too much citrus-good job!
mellie chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
I love this story! Your Eric voice is gorgeous. I loved his bad self. Thanks for keeping him Eric and not a watered down version of him. Thanks so much for sharing your story.
cela chapter 14 . 3/28/2015
I know I have read this many times and probably commented, but, it's still wonderful!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
I don't understand - why are we supposed to hate Sookie in this chapter? Of course she doesn't want to be treated like a dog in a shelter! Is she supposed to fall down on her knees and suck Eric off because he used her, tricked her, locked her in his basement, fang raped her, let Russell fang rape her? Or are we supposed to magically forget that Eric used her, tricked her, locked her in his basement, fang raped her, let Russell fang rape her? Is that it? Are we supposed to applaud his abuse and be mad at Sookie because she doesn't LIKE being ABUSED? Are you retarded or just a moron?
Misspetarcade chapter 38 . 3/2/2015
It has been a few years since you have finished this fic, so I doubt you would write a sequel now. But know that there are still people it there reading your stories and falling in love with them. I would love a sequel!
cela chapter 14 . 2/23/2015
even though I have read this story what seems to be a dozen times, I love your eric and sookie. she's much better when she isn't shrieking at eric or worrying about beehl!
2,609 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »