Reviews for Instincts
tanseynz chapter 38 . 4/11
Spectacular!
Just wow! I've just about given up hope for this pairing and stopped reading them months ago. I was looking at one of my fave authors story lists and thought I'd give it a shot.. So happy that I did! Tysm for sharing your vision.. I really enjoyed this.
Nicolle1977 chapter 38 . 2/19
Great story
Resident Evil Knowitall chapter 38 . 1/7
That was an amazing story. i love how you followed the origional storyline with alterations that made sense. This story was so good that i read it in 2 days. Hopefully i can find another trueblood ff as good as this one. Thankyou for the great read.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 38 . 1/1
I am not sure why I had never read this story before. It is possible that I got this story confused with a different one and I thought I had read it before. Anyway, I am so happy California Kat suggested it. It was a quick entertaining read. I hope some day you will come back and write more Eric and Sookie fics.
Eric Is All Mine chapter 38 . 11/11/2013
That was the perfect ending. Thank you so much for such a beautiful interpretation.
OposKneg chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Probably because kissing Bill is just a letter change away from killing Bill….or maybe because we are all upset with how the TV show is going which got many of us into the books…but I digress…gee, where's my kiss. Guess I'll have to settle for the chocolate kind.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/17/2013
What a wonderful story and what a perfect ending. It was believable and funny and intense the whole way through. Thank you.
Bloody dawn chapter 38 . 9/5/2013
I can't wait to read next chapter ;)
GothamCitySiren chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
Yes, Sookie is starting to give into her feelings for Eric, I love it! This story is fantastic so far, Sookie and Eric have such chemistry. You can feel the love between them although neither are ready to admit it.
GothamCitySiren chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
We do NOT all love to hate Sookie, some of us just love her. I think she's a fantastic character who is unfairly bashed by so-called 'fans'.

I really like this story so far, I hope Eric and Sookie get together soon.
cros chapter 38 . 8/2/2013
Fabulous story! Loved your reworking of "the kiss" and Russell. Loved everything Eric said to Sookie! Sigh. Thanks for writing it!
elsie bailey chapter 38 . 7/30/2013
This is such a great story. I read it straight through. Thank you for bringing this to fan fiction.
ImpossibleHearts chapter 38 . 7/25/2013
Your toaster is no more! It has been tortured then peices.
Lol,
AmandaNorthman chapter 38 . 7/22/2013
Just spent the entire day reading this and now is almost midnight. I. Loved. It.
I know it's an old story, last updated in 2012, but still.. How I wish True Blood ended up like this fanfic. :)
Keep writing, you're doin' good!
2,564 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »