Reviews for A Titan By Any Other Name
LiumD chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
This should be rated M, not T.
Coolspy74 chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
This story has been awesome so far. Please make more chapters as soon as you can. I'd love to read more of this.
Mountainsage72 chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
oh, i'm exited! this is an excellent bb/rea story. hope to see the newest installment soon!
Anarky'sMeanBeast chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
I wanna read more... are you gonna have the doom patrol stop by and find out about BB and Rae in the next chapter?
The Cretin chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
HEY! (8D WELCOME BACK!

As you can see, I've joined the madhouse.

Great work on Raven's portrayal. She comes off as very "real" in the way she's analyzing her relationship with BB. It's natural that a girl would ask these questions if she's wanting to be careful. Raven, especially so.

Glad to see you back. Can't wait to read more. Keep rockin
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
Wow, just read all 8 chapters released thus far, and christ, please keep writing! This has got to be some of the best BBRae fluff i've read! love it love it love it! Any idea when the next chapter will be out?
Nos482reborn chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Oh I know the feeling all too well
shugokage chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
That was a sweet chapter good job!
Alltheginjoints chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
I have enjoyed these last few chapters a lot. While this whole story is very good and enjoyable these chapters did something that I don't think enough stories do: make Robin Robin. Most of the them either make him a totally fluffy romantic (which he is not) or a complete asshole (which again, he is not).

Well done with this story

-Alltheginjoints
To-the-max chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
i enjoyed every word. i hope you finish this story.
The Cretin chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Dude, whatever you got going on take care of it first. Stories can wait, life cannot, we readers will always be here. As for this chap I thought it was very good. Keep rockin.
The Cretin chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
I like this chap. It continues the development and is structured really well. I'll catch up some more tomorrow. You rock so keep rockin.
The Cretin chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I have to say I'm ashamed that I didn't find this sooner. I'm gonna have to read double time to catch up if you would honor me. The interaction was great, really well written. The dialogue is sound and you have a good handle on the characters. All from a POV basis. Kudos on this. I think you are very talented.
WolfBloodBaptism chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
This is one of my favorite stories on here, I hope you come back to it soon. I know what its like to be jerked around by a friend like that, and I hope it gets better for you soon.

WolfBloodBaptism
Renting chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
MORE! :) I'm loving how the relationship is proceeding and how the characters are showing themselves.