Reviews for Defiance
chemistrykim chapter 10 . 5/30
and so the last chapter is this... it's good and i hope you'll continue the story :)
chemistrykim chapter 9 . 5/30
there's only one thing I dislike about this story - IT'S NOT COMPLETE! can you ever find the heart and the time to complete this?
chemistrykim chapter 7 . 5/30
true, it couldn't be helped but just like leah said emily could have waited. and not jump sam right away..
chemistrykim chapter 3 . 5/30
Thanks for making it more close to reality or something like that
chemistrykim chapter 2 . 5/30
hahaha girls and age, seriously 16 is still young, but that's just my opinion.. anyways I would loved to be hugged by Jake... haha
chemistrykim chapter 1 . 5/30
Good start with this chapter! Another Blackwater story is always loved especially if written like this :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Why didn't he follow her she followed him when he went on a tantrum when he thought bella was turning. I don't buy Jacob's declaration after how all his attention has been on bella. He hasn't shown much affection or attention to leah for him to suddenly feel this way and Leah has been the one bring there for him not really him for her. Why no more upadates?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
I love the story but I have to admit it is starting to feel lopsided. It's like a Jacob and bella story with Leah being a supportive f4iend. I get it won't rush into blackwater and they still have old feelings but the only one still actively affected by the past is jacob and it is getting old. And one second leah is annoyed with bella then she is giving her props. They seriously don't seem like they're imprinted at all especially jacob.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Jacob is so dramatic and is acting like a bitch lol. He was never even with Bellame if anybody it should be Leah that is a emotional wreck over Sam and her dirty ciusin. They kissed whoop whoop. Is jacob finally noticing Leah! I agree with Billy. Leah is to pro Bellame.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Damn Leah seems lik she is the only one that imprinted. Jacob needs to get his head out of Bella's ass.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Leah is only 20 she is a 'kid' herself. She could take her classes online. You are doing a good job with the imprint. It is different but the same as other imprints.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
"Seriously! I can't stop thinking abiut how fucking amazing you are and we're doing is walking!" "Seriously, it didn't make it any better dumbass." I laughed so hard on these. I love this already.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
"Maybe I should teach him a lesson and bite him" I love that lol.
Jacobleah chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
I know you haven't updated this story in a while but I just found it and wanted to tell you I couldn't stop reading it. I love it ! At first I was skeptical - double imprint ? Been done before ! But you tell this story so sweetly and it's so easy why Leah is falling for this affectionate, caring and loving Jake. It's also easy to see why she hesitates - he s so young and infatuated with Bella - but how could she not love him he's so adorably sweet. Despite Leah's sarcastic and often mean nature you can see Jake falling for her passionate, loyal and funny personality. Great story- I wish you had finished it.
WhiteDemoness11 chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
I hate Twilight. I loathe that its an u realistic unhealthy relationship with a pathetic girl who never thinks if anyone or a future outside marriage and kids.
I found this story browsing favorite stories on another author profile and the summary lured me.

I love this story. I adore that Leah is strong facing her flawed self. I admit when I read the can't have kids bit I cheered because I hate that all too often a strong woman In fanfiction melts Into a mom unlike who she was before. Gives me hope for this being about more then oh I pregers lawl. Especially because I'm liking how her relationship is evolving with Jacob.
So yes way to go. I will follow this.