Reviews for Gratuity
Lady Chitose chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
When I saw "smut" in the summary I was like :O?

And by the end I was like 8D.

Pelican cookies and puppies lead to sexytiemz? Fantastic.

You make me want to play Kingdom Hearts so I'd have a better idea of what;s going. But in any case, I can appreciate some good yaoi. I think you write well in present tense too, which is more difficult than it looks.

Imma go write more shameless smut myself now. Yes.
Cleonhart chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Shameless smuts Akuma Strife writing AMAZING 3
KarelaTheRedHawk chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I don't usually like drabbles, or even Cleon, but I did like this. I laughed so hard when Squall said, "because my name is manlier". Now I can't get the image of Squall being adorable with a dalmatian puppy out of my mind.
Katana Black chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
What a great way to start my morning! These were great, they made me grin. I especially love Overwhelm and Logic. Such great logic. :3
smilebot chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
HOMINAHOMINA

OMFG THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO (INSERT ANY TYPE OF WORD THAT COULD COMPARE)!

Okay, smut all around, yessssss!

You ARE a dirty little minx (check the factbooks, plz, nao).

COMPLETELY SHAMELESS! YOU WILL KILL ALL THE PRUDES IN THE WORLD!

Yes for coconut shrimp and pelican coookiiiees! I WAS THINKING OF THAT ALL DAYYY!

(Squeals) Can't you just imagine the two of them fucking while eating them? HAHAHAHA

Damn it witb your wing trick! I thought he was talking about Mr. Pelican's manmeat! XD

Hey, but doesn't that imply better future secksytimes? Ho ...

I will now use your gift tactics on hot pplz. "Here, have this delicious mahi mahi; got it, now let's go over to that shed and have some naughty waughty".

INGENIOUS

Leon, assert thy dominance! I love how you made him manly and not a whimpering mass of flesh, while retaining his inner quirks and workings that show a softer interior.

Kudos to Cloud's ultimate attempts and seduction, ending with something that blunt.

DOIHEARHARDFUCKING?

The last line made me drop my coconut ice cream. Yes, he did tap that ass, and I'm pretty sure Leon wouldn't stand to be fucked all day. He'll probably do worse when it's his turn. :D

THANKYOUSEXYHOFORTHISGIFT

Now, I see them screwing on top of a flying pelican that spans the ocean!