Reviews for Prism
Ka chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
... Mind blown.
renegadewriter8 chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
Aww love trine fics. Hahaha poor Warp, thinking he was going to be all alone Great fic!
kathy3meme chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
Nice. Of course Starscream doesn't greet his long- awaited trinemate with joy, or even politeness. Doesn't matter, though- they fit together perfectly. I'm left hoping Skywarp WILL win simply by warping himself to the finish line just to prove a point.
I also spent a fair amount of time wondering about the trining process. This time there was an odd number this time, but I bet there could have been 4 seekers who didn't find partners- or maybe sometimes a pair forms but there's no third. Otherwise the older trines with an empty spot would have very little chance of finding someone.

Anyway, thanks for this gem
Confuzzled-Neko chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
Good mix of cute, sad and clever!
Yoru Hana1 chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
*giggles* I love how paniced Skywarp was. It's logical that there were incomplete trines from the groups before for one reason or another. It's also in character for Warpster to not think of that and freak out. I wish TC and Screamer luck.
RagdolDark chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
*huggles everyone and everything* Giddy warm and fuzzy feelings, here I come!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
What fun! I love the idea of Warp not being able to find a trine in his own peers and then being moved up to them...makes a whole lot of sense given how Skywarp seems to be so different from their personalities in many stories. But what a way to make an impression!
Starfire201 chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
Well, that's a method of forming a trine that I haven't read yet. And you have Skywarp done so well. :D
Qwertzu chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
Im in love with this chapter... Thank you
yamiishot chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
Aww Skywarp :D
Nikkie2010 chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
LOL! I am trying to imagine Prime overcharged and finding the results hilarious! And've got guts! And as to Prowl...ordering the PRIME around? Damn that's hot! ;)
Qwertzu824 chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Has anybot ever told you that you are a genius writer? Cos you sure are! Just saying...
RagdolDark chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
I just love how you portray Prime - Sucha cute mech he is.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Interesting ) I don't think I've seen a story yet where Prowl comes in with a sort of demoted rank...Prime decides to get special ops out to look into it...right ) Can we just say Prime has made one very creative first impression on his new officer...but I think Prowl finds it fun on a deep level, perhaps Jazz thinks it is fun and it teasing Prowl to keep a straight face...scampering off to see Prowl's POV. Or did Prowl take the lower posting to protect Jazz since it would be logical for only one of them to be in a highly risky job all of the time? Eager for more as always )
Yoru Hana1 chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
The thing with Sideswipe and paying the going rate made me think of him and Swindel being best buds before you war, just so you know.

Is Prowl's superior prejudiced against glitches? Or was there a reason beyond that? Considering we see Prowl in a tactical placement in the series I'm leaning the other first option.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »