Reviews for Not So Best Laid Plans
Dukeofnachos chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This is just something that bugs me. He doesn't want to have sex with Luxord, whom he supposedly thought he was in love with after they've been dating for months. Apperently long enough for them to move in together. And then the whole thing goes downhill and they break up. Then he goes on one date with Xigbar, a man he could barely remember even meeting before and sobarely even knows. No matter how well that date went, it should not equal instant sex, much less sex that Roxas initiates. It just doesn't make sense. It's not that I don't ship them. I love this pairing (And Xigbar). It's just that that particular thing doesn't really make sense.

I also noticed a comma problem. You seem to put commas where there should be logically periods in certain places. And there are a lack of commas in others.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Yay! I'm glad i'm not the only one who sees potential for these two! You did a wonderful job! I loved it so hard! Lol! Good job! I look forward to more from you!
Mishieftress chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I like this story, i felt so bad for Roxas, but the Xigax later on made up for it 3
Myxde chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I love it! You wrote a very good story, I like the plot and the Xigxas pair (and their sex :)
BonneNuit chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I really liked this, awesome job! I think that Xigbar is a pretty handsome guy, but then again, I have a thing for scars ;)