Reviews for Threads of Maybes and Might Have Beens
LoveToEvil chapter 34 . 2/19
I seriously thought you were going to kill her at the end... but it is a great story!
llachlan chapter 34 . 2/11
Not sure how I missed this one on any of my 5 or 6 previous reads of your stories, but I feel sad that my i attention has robbed me of several reads of it.

This was badass.

Thank you for all your lovely work, and I'm sorry, if somewhat belatedly so, for your loss.
TVCrazed chapter 34 . 2/7
Wow. This story was amazing. I loved it
gorjess chapter 34 . 1/29
YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT AT THAT! IT'S MEAN!
The way you began this story was already mean. It clogged up my nose and made me cry, so really... I can only take so much meanness in a day. :(

But other than that, great fic.

Please, please, please don't end it like this. I - We need closure.
icesk8er chapter 34 . 1/9
This story was amazing! I almost stopped reading when Rachel died, but I decided to give it a chance, and I's so glad I did. It was a phenomenal story. The character development was amazing and I thought the ending was great. I loved it.
faberry aholic chapter 34 . 11/19/2014
This has been one the most amazing faberry stories I have ever read . I stayed up for hours reading it .I just could not put it you so much for the story. Your an amazing author .I really liked how it ended.
JadeLeeBerry chapter 34 . 10/31/2014
Can't belive it finishes like that? And 'third time' needs explaining. You need an epilogue to finish it off, otherwise great story :)
JadeLeeBerry chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
Wow I love love this story, it soooo getting good, I'm so happy lol I can't believe I haven't read this before, whoever starts reading this and thinks nah they can't read a story when there is tragedy involved, I promise you to keep reading, it gets really good!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/16/2014
that's it?!

it's THAT the end...? wth...?
eventide89 chapter 34 . 9/21/2014
That was...wow.

You're a seriously awesome writer, and your characters are spot on. Literally had my heart in my throat for that last chapter!

I haven't read Faberry in so long (blame the shitfest that Glee turned in to) and I was like "hey, look, lets read that" and oh my god I am so glad I did. You have single handedly rekindled my passion for this ship and I'm off to bury myself in a sea of Faberry feels.

Thank you!
overnumerousness chapter 34 . 9/20/2014
Epilogue with the sex scene? ;)

In all seriousness, I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
blah.blee.blah chapter 34 . 9/16/2014
Oh, I don't even know where to start with this story. To simply put it, it was incredible. Just.. So. Fucking. Incredible. I absolutely loved every character in this story, which is a first, but you just made them so damn lovable. The storyline was awesome. It's actually the fist fanfic that's really held my attention in a long time and I read a lot of fanfiction so that's saying something. I thoroughly enjoyed this story from beginning to end and I really hope to see more of you're writing. Maybe a sequel, eh? One can only hope :-)
thehousedoubtbuilt chapter 34 . 8/27/2014
This story is amazing! Really hope you continue it:)
tohs chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Ohmygawd! You really went there! I can't believe this! This is too much! I was so not ready for this. Kurt could've saved her! Fucking a! If he checked the stall when he went went to the bathroom that morning, she would've made it!

This has to be somebody's dream/nightmare. Please, let it be a dream and this nightmare will go away once whoever wakes up.
tohs chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Forgive me for my profanity but WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! Who would do something like that? That was way beyond cruel! OMFG! If Brittany hadn't pick up her pants and spotted Rachel and if Quinn hadn't look to see what was up…

I was so not expecting this… when you labeled it tragedy, I thought someone was gonna die (anyone that is not Rachel or Quinn or the Glee kids) and this will just deal with how it affect the kids but not this! Poor Rachel! I wanna give her the biggest hug!
1,736 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »