Reviews for Threads of Maybes and Might Have Beens
fen'Harel chapter 34 . 4/5
Holy fucking Christ I think I screamed at the end. It's now sometime past five in the morning, and I'm completely caught up on your works that are on here. My kitchen is also a good deal emptier, my nails chewed down, and all three of my pets have eyed me like I'm going to blow and get them all killed from the fall out like some shitty Pompeii reenactment. My theatrics aside, I've really enjoyed everything that I've read so far. I remember why for years I looked forward to anything you would post. (It's been at least two years, so that pluralizing 's' is totally called for.)

Also, if there's anything at all that I can do to help I would love to be of assistance!
kaymarie35 chapter 34 . 2/18
I love this story!
I'm re-reading this story again because it's so good! I'm not sure if you ever plan to go back and edit the chapters to fix mistakes in them or make little changes here and there in the details... but just in case you do, I wanted to suggest that you change the line where Rachel said something like "At least Noah had the courage to call me fag spawn to my face" and substitute the word 'courage' for something like the 'nerve' or the 'guts' instead. When I think of courage I associate that with doing something brave even though you might be scared on the inside because deep down you believe it's the right thing to do. Saying Puck had 'the courage' to call Rachel fag spawn to her face doesn't feel like the best word to use in this situation. Not that using the word courage is wrong exactly...the line still makes sense and I agree that speaking your mind face-to-face with someone when you can't hide can require a great deal of courage; I just think that what Puck did could be better described in this case as having the balls or the nerve or the guts to call Rachel fag spawn (instead of saying he had the courage to do it). Having courage is a positive thing in my mind, and seeing it used in a negative way to hurt someone doesn't feel quite right. Sorry for my long rant but I really needed to voice my opinion on this matter! I'm done now lol Thanks for writing this amazing story and sharing it with us readers! :)
unshahzana chapter 34 . 2/12
Pleaseeeee update it T.T
third time? WTF?!
where are you bitch?!
come back and finish this fic... seriously! you have more than 1730 people waiting for you! 1730!
Emerald Stag chapter 34 . 2/5
I can't believe I hadn't read this story! Great concept (outside the tragic circumstances) and it drove me crazy as Kurt & Quinn would continue to forget, and then having the twist of Rachel & Santana (and presumably Karofsky) having nightmares about it was mad brilliant. If this was the end, it works, despite being sudden and I was so scared there was going to be an unhappy ending that was inevitable, that would relieve their guilt and focus on having been able to be there for Rachel like they weren't before but I'm glad you didn't go that way. I was a bit confused by the angel saying third time, but this was a really enjoyable read and I loved the characterizations of the Berrys, Judy, and Santana once she and Quinn had cleared the air between them. Great story.
stephanielalinda chapter 34 . 2/3
Loved it
The-Dark-Pumpkin-King chapter 34 . 2/1
Please update this awesome story cause I can tell you are near the end and I would love to see the ending and finish this awesome story.
Please update I wanna see the rest of the story (and the girls first time)
Kale L'Amour chapter 34 . 1/17
Found this story and read it in a day - amazing! Loved the added twist in the last line, absolutely blew me away! Also, you have a knack for grasping at human emotions - I cannot tell you the amount of water I needed to replace in my body after bawling my eyes out repeatedly during this story.

Thank you for creating this story and sharing it with us!
Guest-ey chapter 34 . 1/10
I wonder if it's possible to fall in love with a story... Because if it is I certainly fell for this one.
Pleas continue and update soon :)
Love from Switzerland
J.B.F.Fan chapter 34 . 1/8
I hope you write more to this. I love this story.
Meow chapter 34 . 1/7
The End? :(
gildedlily89 chapter 34 . 1/6
I hope you haven't given this up! More please! this is so good!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/27/2013
This story has had me on a roller coaster of emotions but I love it. Please update soon.
1,695 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »