Reviews for Threads of Maybes and Might Have Beens
Nikki0708 chapter 34 . 8/23
This story is amazing :'). I haven't read a story as good as this in a long time
FaberryBRA chapter 34 . 7/16
;)
GothicPheonix chapter 14 . 7/12
I look forward to seeing the sequels you planned :D
faberrygleektalana chapter 34 . 6/23
Oh my Wow, I haven't read something this good in forever! I was so sad and tensed up then happy I couldn't believe what I read. I really loved every minute of it. Thank u so much for sharing. I would have loved for it to have a few more chapters but awesome nontheless...
faberrygleektalana chapter 1 . 6/22
Omw wow, I love this...
That's not an ending... You rushed it and let down your readers. It isn't too late to finish the story.
Rain Addict CM chapter 34 . 5/14
Lol God that story was a trip! First off it made me feel super protective of Rachel as well, I just wanted to cuddle her and give her Quinn.
Second ending tripped me out! Just wow! Damn good story.
The Bearer Of Secrets chapter 34 . 3/15
THIRD TOME WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK PLEASE TELL ME YOURE SHUTTING ME WHAT

I HATE YOU FIR MAKING ME FEEL EMOTIONS

SCRATCH THAT I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS

MARRY ME
LoveToEvil chapter 34 . 2/19
I seriously thought you were going to kill her at the end... but it is a great story!
llachlan chapter 34 . 2/11
Not sure how I missed this one on any of my 5 or 6 previous reads of your stories, but I feel sad that my i attention has robbed me of several reads of it.

This was badass.

Thank you for all your lovely work, and I'm sorry, if somewhat belatedly so, for your loss.
TVCrazed chapter 34 . 2/7
Wow. This story was amazing. I loved it
gorjess chapter 34 . 1/29
YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT AT THAT! IT'S MEAN!
The way you began this story was already mean. It clogged up my nose and made me cry, so really... I can only take so much meanness in a day. :(

But other than that, great fic.

Please, please, please don't end it like this. I - We need closure.
icesk8er chapter 34 . 1/9
This story was amazing! I almost stopped reading when Rachel died, but I decided to give it a chance, and I's so glad I did. It was a phenomenal story. The character development was amazing and I thought the ending was great. I loved it.
faberry aholic chapter 34 . 11/19/2014
This has been one the most amazing faberry stories I have ever read . I stayed up for hours reading it .I just could not put it you so much for the story. Your an amazing author .I really liked how it ended.
JadeLeeBerry chapter 34 . 10/31/2014
Can't belive it finishes like that? And 'third time' needs explaining. You need an epilogue to finish it off, otherwise great story :)
1,744 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »