Reviews for National Dress Up As Your Superior Day
bluerose-28 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I feel bad for Zack LOL it was so cute :D
icecreamlover77 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
When it comes to Sephiroth &cloud nobody can ever get enough hahaha
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh my God...that was hilarious! I somehow suspected that Cloud knew, haha! :D
Ephemeral Everlast chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
At first, I was like "Ah, the reason Cloud is throwing these tantrums is because he is pregnant." That would be hilarious! :D But...no! There was a better plot to that, as in, Cloud acting that way because he knew it was Zack. Tsk, tsk, naughty Zack!

You know what? I enjoy your stories so much, I think I will read them all soon and review on all of them! :D And woot for cucumbers! We could make yummy salads with those cucumbers and carrots...*drools* I am so dirty...anyways, great story! :D
Kichou chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Very cute story. I like it. Clever Sephiroth and Cloud. Zack wasted all that money and received only a 2 month sentence of clean up duty. Poor poor Zack. At least allow him to watch Sephiroth and Cloud have their fun time so it doesn't seem like he did all that work for nothing.
tsukiko94 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
LOLZ! I absolutely LOVED it, thank you so much! XD
NanaG chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Perhaps I enjoy it a little too much when Zack falls prey to his own game. XD But lol that was funny. Clever Sephiroth and Cloud. Why do I have a feeling that Puppy still didn’t learn? XD

"Well, Cloud. When it comes to Zack, you should know that he forgets minor, yet very important, details when it comes to anything…"

Great line. Sounds very much like the Puppy I know. XD
fangirlingprobs chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
why, why does this oneshot only have ONE review? My gosh. Anyway, this had me grinning in amusement the whole way through (:
Dragi chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
rofl hillarius funny. and poor zack, cloud has wasted most of his money lol. gues he should be a bit more careful next time he wanted to. and i am sure sephiroth will be more on guard next time he finds zack in his apartment XD hope you make more to this one shot series :)