Reviews for Storm
Moons-Chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Tht only happens when one is interested in the other. I almost wished Lightning would follow her impulse to poke him!
Gaara'sFanGirl.Sasuke'sWife chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Awww! It makes me wanna

SMILES!

I is like this story:)

From ur fave author:

EmoIsPunkOnlyMoreHarryPotter
Lux-9 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
ILOVEYOUOMFG! n.n

She glanced around her for a change of subject or a chance to leave, but she saw nothing except Hope in one corner talking to Vanille.

"-and that way's the main navigation area, where-"

Ah. Lightning smirked. How positively cute.

I LMFAO at this- BECAUSE ITS EXACTLY WHAT POPS IN MY HEAD WHENEVER HOPE SMART TALKS! XD

I love how you portrayed Cid's chivalrous attitude in here, and Snow... Oh, Snow.. *heart*

Lol. Your Lightning reminds me of myself when I'm bored. I literally giggled when she thought of tickling Raines x'D

Anyway, great job! -

~Lux-9
Lux-9 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
ILOVEYOUOMFG! n.n

"-and that way's the main navigation area, where-"

Ah. Lightning smirked. How positively cute.

Anyway, great job! -

~Lux-9
azurelegance chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Gah! This fic made me smile :) So incredibly cute- Raines, Lightning, and Snow (harhar). You're right, there aren't enough of these floating around on this site. Thanks for sharing!
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Aw, I wanted it to continue!

Nyha~! I love ths couple.

LOL, Snow's so cute, so celaver :P
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
dam! cid! that was smooth! you swept her off her feet right there!
Maxeyn chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Lol.! Nice one Snow. x3
A Price to Pride chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Very lovely. You should write more of these. You're right, there's not enough of these out there, and certainly not ones of quality. I'm happy to say yours was on of the few good ones I could find. :)
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I love it! 8D And yes, not a lot of LightxCid. Haha

You kept the characters as in-character as possible and I applaud you!

Cid kissing Light's hand...that made me smile cause I can see him acting like a gentleman. LOL And poor Snow mad Lightning mad again!

You gotta love weather names...So much fun poking...fun at it. Haha!

Thank you for this! :)
HelloToYouToo chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
LOL I love how silly Snow is for bringing up such a sad attempt at a joke. XD Good job on this ficlet. Love Cid and I love Lightning too!
Apparently You Can't Delete chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
... Pfffffffff!

you sir, are the master of the pun.

I tip my hat to you.
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Snow just made me laugh.
Tartelette chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was beautiful 3

You should write moreQwQ CidxLightning is a very nice pairing~

Thanks for sharing.
ErifStarTK chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
NIce. There's not enough Light/Cid out there. Never considered the Rain and Lightning joke, though. Makes me smile, XD

Keep up the good work,