Reviews for Step Right Up
Cared chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
Despite Tanya, that was a lovely and daring first date.
Cared chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
No wonder Edward is so sweet with parents like Carlisle and Esme.
Cared chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
The misunderstanding about Winston has me laughing out loud. I like that they are being honest with each other.
Cared chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
I like that Alice is being supportive and giving Edward a chance.
Cared chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
The kiss was very sweet - Edward got it just right.
Cared chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Waving two hands in the air LOL.
Cared chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Love the nod to canon with the James episode. I have a feeling it will not be last of him. I like Edward's protective nature coming through and that Bella is self aware enough to know she needs to speak to him.
Cared chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
I feel sorry for Bella - her own mother doesn't know her or try to know her. I like Alice, she seems to be genuinely looking out for Bella.

I have many favourite Edward moments, but I'd have to pick the first look at him as he enters the canteen.
Cared chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Bella's friendship with Alice puts me in mind of the lovely relationship between Jacob and Rose.
Cared chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Renee has not been much of a mother to Bella IMHO, but I think she has done her a favour by bringing her to the circus.
Cared chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Thanks to your fine writing and WFE, I could visualise the circus perfectly.
WiltshireGlo chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
What a great read! It was refreshingly different-and I was really captivated by all the stunts, tricks and general circus life. Lovely.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/4/2013
Loved your story, Team Winston all the way : ))
twilightKC chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
i enjoyed every chapter of the story, great story.
Samarium chapter 16 . 11/1/2012
OMG, I totally recognized the changing act from the quick changing act from the X-factor. And I totally love you for it!
662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »