Reviews for Step Right Up
PreciousJuls chapter 19 . 10/2/2015
I know that I did not review at all, sorry! But this story was so good I just HAD to hit the next button. I loved it. I wish there was more but really what more is there to say. Loved that Winny got into the act. Lol There convos were one of my fav parts. Thanks for this story. Can't wait to see what else you wrote.
Riam chapter 19 . 10/2/2015
I stumbled on this story by coincidence, and I am so pleased I did. Such a wonderfull story it is. Great storyline and original twists. I loved it!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 9/2/2015
Had a lot of fun reading this story. Couldn't comment on a few chapters because of technical difficulties, but I did enjoy reading them. The right amount of drama, with a lot of love and family. Have always enjoyed any circus I've been to, and would love to attend a performance of this one, lol.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
Think Magic is having a little magic worked on him.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
Looks like the fun is beginning. Everyone has noticed her and wants her. None of them have a clue that she really is as innocent as she appears. Edward and James are in for the shock of their lives I'm thinking. Crossing my fingers that Renee will keep Bella safe from James. Don't like her so far, hope it doesn't turn to very heavy dislike. Shall we cross our fingers that Alice and Rose will be able to help her?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Introverted, shy, and terrified of life. How is Bella going to survive circus life? Looks to be a fun story.
mommymac0508 chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
Oh I just read it all and I loved it thank you
Mrs Muze chapter 19 . 7/7/2015
Very enjoyable. I'm not sure how I've only just stumbled on to your work. Started with Rental Exchange and I've worked my way down to this. This is my first review for you, however I have enjoyed them all. Thanks
Esme Incognito chapter 19 . 6/29/2015
Such a cute story. Thanks for sharing it.
Winston is awesome!
Jen
Guest chapter 19 . 6/21/2015
It was a really good story loved it and the characters well done
Guest chapter 18 . 6/21/2015
It was awesome
crackupmonkey chapter 19 . 6/12/2015
Loved the story. I was wondering when the bars would make an appearance in a midnight meet up ;)
HoosierNina chapter 19 . 6/11/2015
I loved this story and the circus theme! I saw a rec for a more recent story of yours and thought this one sounded fun.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 18 . 5/23/2015
Such an amazing and sweet story .
aniseed flower chapter 19 . 5/4/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I LOVED Bella's... And Winstons parts! So good! Love your stories so much. Not many actually make me full on laugh out loud. But nearly every single one of your stories has! I feel bad that this is my first review for you. But hopefully more will come when I re read them, since they are now almost all in my favourites. _
Thank you SO much for writing. And sharing your amazing stories with everyone.
I wish you the best of luck with your original writing as well.
Thank you!