Reviews for Step Right Up
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Hmmm, never read a circus fic before. I think I'll like it. I loved Stolen!
twirob chapter 19 . 2/18/2016
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! story thanks for keeping it posted ;D
Nikki Black chapter 19 . 1/21/2016
Someone was commenting about one of your stories so I got curious and looked you up. Wow!
I have read them all an love them!
I have enjoyed this one! I couldn't put it down and I must admit that I attacked my hubby because I was enjoying Bella's and Edward's encounters. I wish you would keep it going, I don't want it for be over.
Thank you for sharing them. :)
PreciousJuls chapter 18 . 10/2/2015
Ok. I just had to post that I have read all your stories now. Lol. I enjoyed them all!
PreciousJuls chapter 19 . 10/2/2015
I know that I did not review at all, sorry! But this story was so good I just HAD to hit the next button. I loved it. I wish there was more but really what more is there to say. Loved that Winny got into the act. Lol There convos were one of my fav parts. Thanks for this story. Can't wait to see what else you wrote.
Riam chapter 19 . 10/2/2015
I stumbled on this story by coincidence, and I am so pleased I did. Such a wonderfull story it is. Great storyline and original twists. I loved it!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 9/2/2015
Had a lot of fun reading this story. Couldn't comment on a few chapters because of technical difficulties, but I did enjoy reading them. The right amount of drama, with a lot of love and family. Have always enjoyed any circus I've been to, and would love to attend a performance of this one, lol.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
Think Magic is having a little magic worked on him.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
Looks like the fun is beginning. Everyone has noticed her and wants her. None of them have a clue that she really is as innocent as she appears. Edward and James are in for the shock of their lives I'm thinking. Crossing my fingers that Renee will keep Bella safe from James. Don't like her so far, hope it doesn't turn to very heavy dislike. Shall we cross our fingers that Alice and Rose will be able to help her?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Introverted, shy, and terrified of life. How is Bella going to survive circus life? Looks to be a fun story.
mommymac0508 chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
Oh I just read it all and I loved it thank you
Mrs Muze chapter 19 . 7/7/2015
Very enjoyable. I'm not sure how I've only just stumbled on to your work. Started with Rental Exchange and I've worked my way down to this. This is my first review for you, however I have enjoyed them all. Thanks
Esme Incognito chapter 19 . 6/29/2015
Such a cute story. Thanks for sharing it.
Winston is awesome!
Jen
Guest chapter 19 . 6/21/2015
It was a really good story loved it and the characters well done
Guest chapter 18 . 6/21/2015