Reviews for Step Right Up
Guest chapter 18 . 6/21/2015
It was awesome
crackupmonkey chapter 19 . 6/12/2015
Loved the story. I was wondering when the bars would make an appearance in a midnight meet up ;)
HoosierNina chapter 19 . 6/11/2015
I loved this story and the circus theme! I saw a rec for a more recent story of yours and thought this one sounded fun.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 18 . 5/23/2015
Such an amazing and sweet story .
aniseed flower chapter 19 . 5/4/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I LOVED Bella's... And Winstons parts! So good! Love your stories so much. Not many actually make me full on laugh out loud. But nearly every single one of your stories has! I feel bad that this is my first review for you. But hopefully more will come when I re read them, since they are now almost all in my favourites. _
Thank you SO much for writing. And sharing your amazing stories with everyone.
I wish you the best of luck with your original writing as well.
Thank you!
roxymar chapter 19 . 4/29/2015
Awww! I loved being at the circus! I can't believe I never read this, it's so good!
Edward going from womanizer to one girl was really cute. I liked bella's coming of age story and how she broke out of her shell. The family was great and settings were so colorful. I especially loved jake, seth and...Winston! That camel owned me lol. I cracked up when edward found out what he really was.
great story! Very entertaining and fun

-roxy
Browns chapter 19 . 3/7/2015
Thank you for journey. Thank you for your words. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this masterpiece.
Browns chapter 18 . 3/7/2015
This was awesome!
Browns chapter 17 . 3/7/2015
Finally, he used "it" and ringed "Bella's little bell" to achieve "happy times." Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Loved this chapter, not just the happy times.
Browns chapter 16 . 3/6/2015
Yeah, I definitely remember none of this, but I have some comments.

Tanya seems like the lying conniving whore I thought she was from first appearance.

Renee is a miserable hag trying to live the life she thought she should have had through her daughter, and oh by the way...is it anyone's fault she's still in love with her ex? That's my impression anyway.

As for everyone else...Edward/Bella/Jake etc...cool cats.

I don't know how I'll feel if you kill off Winny.

Finally, how do you fix this clusterfuck in just 3 chapters? Hmmm?
Browns chapter 15 . 3/6/2015
Yup...this I remember. I don't think I was a part of your team anymore...but I remember this devastation.
Browns chapter 14 . 3/6/2015
Poor guy...he's created a monster. Lmao...
Browns chapter 13 . 3/6/2015
Yay! "Happy Times" and the L word! Magic fingers indeed...
Browns chapter 12 . 3/6/2015
I really despise that vindictive witch. Sadly, I have met many females like her in real life. It's really sad...
Browns chapter 11 . 3/6/2015
Well then..."happy times" with Magic.
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »