Reviews for Step Right Up
Browns chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
I don't remember what I helped with, but you're welcome.

I loved how you turned the tables on Edward here. I particularly enjoyed the transition from Magic to Edward.

I remember Bella's characterization of the two resonating with me because at the time I thought of my ex as two different people. His stage persona and then the man that I said yes to. It's rough business that...
Browns chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
She's so screwed.
Browns chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
Poor girl. I used to hate when stupid boys distracted me without even trying.
Browns chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
I just love seeing my name in print. This story is definitely better the second time around.
annaharding chapter 19 . 2/28/2015
Enjoyed this story. Got led back here from your new May/December one-shot. Realized that I had read Stolen Secrets, and really enjoyed that too. You're a talented writer - thanx for sharing!
csuter chapter 6 . 2/24/2015
Rereading after all these years! Hoping your MaytoDecember story shows up soon, what is up with that? I voted for it, BTW, loved it!
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 19 . 2/17/2015
Really interesting story! Original plot, nice flow, good rhythm, good characters... It was intriguing and a pleasure to read. I would howeever have loved to read more, mainly to see a lot of untied loose ends finally tied up
Eli42 chapter 19 . 2/4/2015
Cute!
molly85 chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Great story. Thank you.
molly85 chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Great story. Thank you.
molly85 chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Great story so far. Thank you.
molly85 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
What a great first chapter. Thank you
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
uh oh!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
Poor Edward!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
Holly fucking shit! I just found this story and i have to go to bed! arg! untill then...
662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »