Reviews for Step Right Up
Browns chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
"Is that your codeword for, well… you know?" My favorite line.

I'm going to check out that YouTube video.

Did I every tell you about my love of Aussie accents?
Browns chapter 9 . 3/6/2015
Bwahahahahaha jealousy over a camel.
Browns chapter 8 . 3/6/2015
And ads, too. I really miss the camaraderie that used to be in this fandom.

I was always a little puzzled by Renee's need to treat Bella like a naive child one moment, but then tell her to grow up the next.

May be my last review for tonight.
Browns chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
I still don't understand what you have to be nervous about. Raw talent?

I forgot how much I loved Winston.
Browns chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
I don't understand why this never received more reviews.
Browns chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
I don't remember what I helped with, but you're welcome.

I loved how you turned the tables on Edward here. I particularly enjoyed the transition from Magic to Edward.

I remember Bella's characterization of the two resonating with me because at the time I thought of my ex as two different people. His stage persona and then the man that I said yes to. It's rough business that...
Browns chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
She's so screwed.
Browns chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
Poor girl. I used to hate when stupid boys distracted me without even trying.
Browns chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
I just love seeing my name in print. This story is definitely better the second time around.
annaharding chapter 19 . 2/28/2015
Enjoyed this story. Got led back here from your new May/December one-shot. Realized that I had read Stolen Secrets, and really enjoyed that too. You're a talented writer - thanx for sharing!
csuter chapter 6 . 2/24/2015
Rereading after all these years! Hoping your MaytoDecember story shows up soon, what is up with that? I voted for it, BTW, loved it!
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 19 . 2/17/2015
Really interesting story! Original plot, nice flow, good rhythm, good characters... It was intriguing and a pleasure to read. I would howeever have loved to read more, mainly to see a lot of untied loose ends finally tied up
Eli42 chapter 19 . 2/4/2015