Reviews for Aizome
AvoidedIsland chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
I hope you come back one day to update this. I enjoyed the premise as well as your execution!
Snow chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
Its really good story . Please update more
xLeviathan chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Oh my gosh! Awh! Awhhh! I love this fic to bits! Before I thought that only Ichigo was Rukia's exactly opposite, but I see now that Tensa Zangetsu is as well! Oh my gosh! I think I might end up falling for this pairing. Oh dear. I...I WANT MORE! MOREMOREMORE!
xLeviathan chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
OH MY GOSH! I'M LOVING IT!
tenshou chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
i realize that this is a little late but...
OMG! please continue writing this? *o*
please?
but only if you want to!
okay then... :/
hannz12 chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Tell me about it but you portray him perfectly

Nice chapter

Hope to see more
XjoegflynnX chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I already have read up to the current point and I love how much time tensa zangetsu is getting but you haven't gone into deep elaboration with ichigo yet
N i g h t m a r e chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE. Come on, now. 3~ Well, you should update soon. 3

I love it. You really brought out Sode no Shirayuki's persona.
Roza-Belikov31 chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Plz continue this story I looooooove it chow
The spirit of the dragon Yuki chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
I love the plot for this story. I hope you continue to write. I think you did a good job writing out Tensa, although i agree he is hard to write X_X.
ChibiSammiCat chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
I love how you write Tensa, its how I imagine him to be. you just HAVE to continue this story! I rabited for more!

~CSC
BlackEndlessMoon chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
good job
Colubra chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
really nice.

I enjoy the fact Ichigo can't get on well with Sode no Shirayuki, while Zangetsu has already accepted Rukia. I hope things to continue long enough like this.

I like also the temperament you gave to the characters, which respects the original one. looking for your next update
Cheshire chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
I really like all about this fic.

the plot is nice and captivating even, despite being simple.

Rukia is well characterized, maybe a little more violent than usually. and you're not givin too much space to Ichigo and Sode no Shirayuki, who are secondary characters.

it's very pleasant to read, althought it's not my language. many authors after a while become repetitive and boring, with paragraphs of descriptions... I think your style is perfect and enjoyable right now.

please, go on like this and update soon!
Gnarled Bone chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
plz continue this story. It's looking good so far.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »