Reviews for I Choose You
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Awesome job !
charli911 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
oh, if only the writers had Gibbs give this to Tony! How great for Gibbs to finally tell Tony how he really felt about him. Great job!
Mulderette chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Loved this. Really nicely done :)
Jessykuh chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Loved this! :D So sweet and heartwarming! I really wished this could've happend at the end. I wouldvt been sooo AWESOME!
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Lovely short story,, a great tag.
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I love this fic! The conversation between Tony and Gibbs was great, and I love how Gibbs showed he cares for Tony. Thanks so much!
Midlo chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Beautifully done. I loved this. You write wonderfully. More please. LOL.
sterno chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Ink11 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
yay! i love it! :)
julie507 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Just lovely. I can here the rise and fall of their voices. Powerful!
xenascully chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
haha loved the last line! :)
Spica Celeste chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
So good! Thank you so much for this! It's absolutely perfect and I can picture every single second of it! Going on my favs list for sure. Amazing!
Cherokee Jedi chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I absolutely loved this story. It is very well written and flowed beautifully. And, your dialogue are spot-on perfect. I've often felt the writers left a lot unsaid in this episode. I'm very glad you decided to share this story.
Caper25 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Great story! It would have fit perfectly at the end of the episode and I think the characterization was spot on :)
Oya Yansa chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I totally loved this story! You got the tone and words exactly right and had Gibbs say to Tony just what should have been said in the episode. Great work!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »