Reviews for I Choose You
charli911 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
oh, if only the writers had Gibbs give this to Tony! How great for Gibbs to finally tell Tony how he really felt about him. Great job!
Mulderette chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Loved this. Really nicely done :)
Jessykuh chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Loved this! :D So sweet and heartwarming! I really wished this could've happend at the end. I wouldvt been sooo AWESOME!
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Lovely short story,, a great tag.
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I love this fic! The conversation between Tony and Gibbs was great, and I love how Gibbs showed he cares for Tony. Thanks so much!
Midlo chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Beautifully done. I loved this. You write wonderfully. More please. LOL.
sterno chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
REALLY LIKED THIS SHORT. THANKS FOR WRITING IT!
Ink11 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
yay! i love it! :)
julie507 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Just lovely. I can here the rise and fall of their voices. Powerful!
xenascully chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
haha loved the last line! :)
Spica Celeste chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
So good! Thank you so much for this! It's absolutely perfect and I can picture every single second of it! Going on my favs list for sure. Amazing!
Cherokee Jedi chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I absolutely loved this story. It is very well written and flowed beautifully. And, your dialogue are spot-on perfect. I've often felt the writers left a lot unsaid in this episode. I'm very glad you decided to share this story.
Caper25 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Great story! It would have fit perfectly at the end of the episode and I think the characterization was spot on :)
Oya Yansa chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I totally loved this story! You got the tone and words exactly right and had Gibbs say to Tony just what should have been said in the episode. Great work!
Amanda17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
absolutely love this! I love the dynamic between Tony and Gibbs. Tony really is had low self esteem and he needs to hear how invaluable he is. Especially from Gibbs.

Great story!