Reviews for So Does it End
Kendra Iscariette chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Will there be more? I would like to see more.
From Thessia To Rannoch chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Really nice job. I want more.
2777878 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wow... this was a very well-written story. I wasn't expecting that ending. Great job!
whatever.done chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This was -amazing-. I'm so in love with the relationship these two have. Usually multi-chaptered stories annoy me (even when I write them) but I wish there was more of this. Cheers!
BeGodlyBeLynn chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Well, damn. You sure know how to get in a character's head. This is great, I always wondered what would happen after the suicide mission if Jack and Miranda took a crack at each other again. This is, well...one way of looking at it. :)
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
moar Dx
D1SS1DENT chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Another flawless story, excellent work as always. You did a perfect job of rationalizing Miranda's decisions, as a character she always seems to receive so much dislike from other authors, but personally she was one of my favourite new additions. Keep it up! Look forward to reading more.

And please update Raising Shepard soon, it's the best.
Vshard chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Hm, I sense comeuppance. Though it wasn't til the end that I realized who it was that I really didn't want to win.

Hoping you do more with this - think some of the game plot might have been better ditched and substituted for more conflict, but it's your story and I especially liked the beginning and the end of it. Reminded me a bit of Retribution.
LordCoake chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Once Shep finds out about this, Miranda will end up either a skid mark, or sold to Batarians.
nicole-envious chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wow! You really nailed everyone's dialogue! I was very impressed and it seemed to fit perfectly. I love how you concluded it as well.