Reviews for Dark Secrets
acetwolf94 chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Nice! I love it! ADD MORE!
Closet Cleaner chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I love this one! So sweet! I like how Itachi even becomes hesitant towards the end of it, when he thinks he was going too fast for Sasu. 3

And wow, on behalf of the human race, I apologize for whatever fuckbag, 'LOVEYAOI' was thinking when s/he decided to read an incest fic and then flame you like that! That person obviously has serious issues. Don't listen to a word s/he has to say! Writing is an art form, and an expression of yourself. Ignore this person, and anyone like them, and keep writing! If someone doesn't like it, that's their own damn problem, but there is no excuse for what that person wrote. Disgusting.
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
O.O Whoa...that was hot! And you describe everything so beautifully.
LOVEYAOI chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
eww… gross!you incest freak!

i like yaoi but wtf! stop pairing up sasuke and itachi! they are BROTHERS for God sake!

are you lusting your brother too? yuck!

well i hope your brother or father or your grand father RAPE you ! yes! rape you! then you'll know how disgusting incest are…

i pray to GOD from my deepest heart to punish people who support this pairing and YOU who wrote this damnshit fic!

go to hell you patheticdirtyhornybitch!

I DESPISE PEOPLE LIKE YOU
crazyjenius74 chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
I really like the story. I hope you would continue. I got hooked after the first chapter and semi-cliff hanger. Would you please finish it. I enjoy your work. :)
Yukino-chan chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
omg! even tho i noe wat happen nxt, a cliff is still so... arrr! lol!
RukiRomance chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Aw I love this! Please continue! I want to see what Itachi's POV on the situation is! :)
ryuzakilover18 chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
*drools* that was so hot and smexy I always thought they were an awesome yaoi pairing even though there related O_o lol UPDATE
Astrozombiee chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Good so far! Now i'm just waiting for the second half! Update soon!
Goddess of Theatre chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Pretty please update soon! I wanted to see what it was like in Itachi's point of view. Very good story.
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
i really enjoyed this fanfic. i think that the last sentence was supposed to mean that they never loved each other as brothers. they loved each other WAY more and their brotherly bond was just an illusion; it was never there. it was always a lover's love they felt for each other. did i get it right or was it so simple as 'sasuke was dreaming it all' which i seriously doubt after reading chapter 2. plz tell me if i got it right. anywayz, loved the story!
FallynAnime chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
wonderful first chapter and i cant wait to read the second but there is just one thing... at one part you mentioned sasuke was wearing a "white" shirt and i actually did a double take lol all i could think was "White? Sasuke... Wearing WHITE?" but otherwise faaaaantasic 3
Lady calista chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
maravilhoso xd simplemente perfeito tudo que eu esperav de uma SasuIta esta awe!
BlissfulGP chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This. Was. AMAZING! Thank you for creating and posting it!

At the end where it says "This bond, between brother to brother... was an illusion from the start." Does that mean this was one of Sasuke's fantasy's? If not then I'll tell you what I thought of when I was reading. I thought that this could be something that's in Sasuke's diary and it's what Itachi is reading after he stole it. It could be a story of them Sasuke made after he confessed his feelings in the book. I just thought it would be an interesting idea. Then after it was let on that Itachi was only reading that you could have put something of Itachi planning on making Sasuke's fantasy come true and then end it and let the readers thoughts run wild because there could be multiple alternate endings.
Acythien chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
oh my god.

THAT WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME! I READ THE ENTIRE THING ABOUT 5 TIMES! YOU CAN'T GET SICK OF IT! IT'S FREAKING AWESOME! UR AWESOME! LOVE THIS STORY!

... sry for the excessive CAPS lock... o/o