Reviews for Scars
et voila 1312 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
awwwww, that is so sweet. and I loved the first sentence, funny, and hooks the attention, almost makes the reader do a double-take. "He did *what*?" cute, sad, romantic, all of it. you do very well with the oneshot.
wavesofred chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
this is like my favorite story ever. Just sayin.
a pinch chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Adorable! I luv it!
Allie9 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I very much liked this story! Really nice tale.
ScientificAnomaly chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Naw! So cute xD Actually loved it. Well done :)

xxJ
BekaForEver chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I really liked this, especially Jane's reaction to her scar. It seems so "him."
Lara chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
angst but with kiss. Is great, really.

Beside, is funny too...Jane's reaction, :D...

"His jaw drops...grabs her hip...", greatĀ”

Beautiful, sweet, what else can I ask?

Well doneĀ”
MissNitaGirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Beautiful little story. I know how Lisbon feels I have scars too. Not from

soemthing as bad as lisbons but still when I explain how they got there

they seem to tingle and hurt the way they did the day I got them.

Thanks for writing.
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Ah... I loved it. It had angst and fluff, what more can you ask for? (My own Patrick Jane) lol

I like the way Jane reacted. He cares and loves her. Thanks for posting.

First reaction: His jaw drops. What? Who? Who would ever hurt her? His Lisbon, caring, loving, ridiculously selfless Lisbon? Who would dare give her such a large, deep scar? (The fact that she's in Law Enforcement crosses his mind for a split-second, but quickly leaves. It just doesn't feel like a work-scar.)

Second reaction: He wants to take a closer look. Inspect the damage. So, caused by a mixture of confusion, curiosity, worry and possible just not thinking, he what can only be described as grabs her hip.-lol, love these parts.
Simonisthecuttestmentalist chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Awww, I loved this, so beautiful, and so sweet. Your putting out new stories everyday, I am trying hard to keep up! :0)

Crystal oxoxoxoxo's
Frogster chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Good job! Did that scar stay because she's still emotionally scarred from back then?
DrEvilsketch chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
awww... so cute!
TeresaJane chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Amazing! You got it perfectly! I would've punched him, too, though. I mean, seriously, you just don't do that! :) Great fic!
Jbon chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I did indeed like it - the change in tone was awesome - from humour to serious - and I can so see Jane acting like this. Great job.
Famous4it chapter 1 . 8/25/2010