Reviews for Birthday Boy
Iuvsbruce chapter 1 . 11/8
Beautiful! Thank you!
Samsteward22 chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
I loved this. Poor San trying to do something for Dean's birthday only to get rejected. Aw
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I tried so hard not to cry after Sam went to the trouble of getting Dean that new flask, but when he just took it and threw it across the room, I just couldn't stop the tears. That's just... Oh, it's so sad! I mean the ending is sweet, and I love it, but the feels are just killing me inside right now. X'(

Awesome job!
LaueHime chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Oh dear! My heart shattered into thousands of pieces when Dean lashed out at Sam for trying to replace their dad. But then Dean's panic and breaking heart in front of his bleeding brother just pulled those pieces back together! And that ending.. Sam being everything that matters and all.. wow now I've melted ! That was truly amazing and touching my feelings in all the right places! Nice work ! ;)
Anna N. Smith chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Again loved this story. I really admire your talent in writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
nice story, loved it :)
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Aw, so sad. But happy, at the same time. Or at least, a reasonably happy ending to a really sad episode.
5454 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I love this. thank you
AlyLeo93 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Never liked John, never was. It takes a lot more to be a Dad, and Bobby was that. :)
KC246 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
*Sob* I felt heartbroken for Sam when Dean rejected his gift. I'm so happy Dean made up for it later. I love stories where Dean feels guilty for hurting Sammy. :) Thank you for sharing this wonderful little oneshot. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Dean was just wild with grief after his father died. Poor Sam took the brunt of it too.
Ihni chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Tell me they went back for the flask later?
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
LOVE IE,T PLEASE FORGIV MY CURSER IS GOING NUTS
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
wonderful. loved it.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
AW, this was very sweet:-) I loved the gift Sam gave Dean - that was such a Sammy thing to do;-) And I love how Dean realised in the end that material things don't matter so much - it's family that's the most important thing - good lesson to learn. This was a great story;-)