Reviews for Made for Someone Else
kai chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
sweetness
mandassina chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Like this. Interesting concept, that ten was made for Rose. Not sure that I agree, though. I adore Rose, but she is young and a bit simple in the way she looks at things. I think she says herself at one point, she's 'just a shop girl.' There's nothing wrong with that, but it comes with an inherently naive way of looking at the world. If you leave Donna out of the equation, it works, but I think Donna was the best companion for the Doctor.
NightlyBlueDemons chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This is so lovely, but sad. Well done!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Awww... I love Doctor/Rose stories. ARRGH. Doomsday saddens me so much, though. It's so depressing! I did enjoy this quite a lot, though. :)
Lumendea chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Really nice insight here. Ten really did seem like he had been designed for Rose and you've done a great job looking at that idea.
hotsleep chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
That was beautiful. It even made me a tiny bit better about david tennant leaving... but not much ;)
ann no aku chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Yes, 10 WAS made for Rose Tyler!

Cute story. Makes me feel bad for Martha, despite the fact that her character was so poor literally made to NOT like.

10 and Rose belong together. Thank you for this story to remind me of my love for Doctor Who!
emeraldeyedirishdaughter chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This is a lovely look at the Doctor and his thoughts about Rose and things he said to Martha. Yes he could have spelt things out more but thats the Doctor isn't it. Talks underwater but can't say the right things when it comes to the emotional.

I sincerely hope you write more Doctor Who stories.
punkfarie chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
i'm very confused.

but since i love you and your writing, i read.

AND i'm reviewing.

now stop whining. D
darcyalex chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Wow this is 'brilliant!' lol

pretty please update soon. I can't wait to read on! :)

WIWR xx ;)
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Thanks for putting your thoughts to "paper" so we could all share them. Yes, Martha should have gotten the message that he belong to another and was right to leave.
PiratePicturesque chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This is Very good. And I don't give out many compliments. So good job. I know you mean it as a one shot but it would be interresting to see where you could take this.

Feenrai chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I'm not sure if I should have even read this, since I have never in my life seen Doctor Who. But, it's you, so I had to read it! Lol. Given that I didn't understand any of the back-story, I still liked this piece. Back-story or no, you still made it clear that it was a bit of a love triangle, twisted and morphed (by the constraints of Doctor Who), and like most love triangles, it was at once beautiful and sad.
MissRAB chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
How lovely! I recently got into Doctor Who, starting at Doctors 9 and 10! This story is really well written! 3
i.heart.the.doctor chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
:( awww so sad... i miss rose! *sob* so well written and i think you got it spot on :)

loves ya