Reviews for Forced Savior
sassy12 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
aww, i loved that ending. poor eli but i liked this because fitz was mean, but didnt like completely torture/kill him ya know? it was just enough so that he would break but not so broken that he couldnt somehow be fixed. great story, you should continue your stories :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
You should continue this! I love it!
Kluvly chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
o...my...GOD!...wooooow

What in the halabit was that?

what is wrong with yu!...lol...that was soo funny yet disgusting...you are now one of my favorite authors
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
LOVE IT!

I thought both of them were perfectly in character while you brought the hotness that make this story come alive!

Eli's not wanting to submit to the pleasure but it being inevitable really stood out!

This is just awesome!

Great work!
dfghjk chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Uhhh...woow.
clareandeliforever chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Um the was weird. but i loved it anyway! i loved loved loved the end. please make another chapter to this. lor even make it into a story! please? pretty please...
windscarbabe68 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I felt kinda bad but it was good! Maybe you could write one where Fitz is he bottom though that be amazing! XD
Fitzgeraldky chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This was great. I loved the detail and all but the beginning seemed a bit cheesy with the whole "damsel in distress" bit. I still enjoyed the story very much though.
itbehappypants chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This was actually really good (: GO SLASH!

I think you should do like a Clare, Eli, Fitz threesome xD jk...or am i? not exactally shur lol but i'd read it if you did (: keep up the good work
lonlonmilk chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
that was so good please write more!
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
That was: touching, heartbreaking, exciting, well-written, and pretty much amazing all at the same time.

XOXO

Anneryn
TheEverlastingGaze chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh crap that was hot. normally I wouldn't really like yaoi or slash, but Fitz/Eli are an exception.

Please, write more? Its awesome! ;)
NormalIsTheWatchword chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
You cruel, horrible, evil, disgusting person. I love you with a fiery burning passion.
Laura Jeanne chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Very awesome. I love your slash. It's sexy and well-written. My one critique would be that you should try to avoid saying phrases like "the other teen"- don't be afraid to repeat the names Eli and Fitz, it doesn't sound as awkward that way. Still, very great job.
Ambrose ambrosialake chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
this is the best Degrassi fanfic I've found. I really love it! xD

I have alway liked the idea of Fitz/Eli... I actually wrote an Adam/Eli one, before we knew Adam is actually a girl. And I've toyed with Fitz/Eli, but-what can I say?- I was having plot!fail and gave up.

And finally, SLASH. XD