Reviews for Jungyaku
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
More Clean and White, and sneaky Juushirou. Nice. Shunsui's closing sentence says it all.
wt183 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
nice story!
mist shadow chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
aha, now I understand why their Zanpaktou's have such playful and devious personalities. always buggered me that, but this short fic explains it, arigatou *bows*
Dark-Fate17 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
EXCELLENT! you truly captured vathara universe's feel, i'd love to see more of this from either you or vathara. here's hoping that this universe expands!
snowecat chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Excellently done. You captured that universe wonderfully. Here's a thought: what would you do with Vathara's Buffy/Bleach stories? I would absolutely adore it if you wrote about Juushiro when he was fighting against Aizen and they didn't expect him to be able to fight so long! I'd love to see what you could do with those stories period. You do her stories justice and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Vathara chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
There's going to be chaos. And Aizen will never see it coming. *EG*
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I love this univers, and am so glad Vathara let you write a story for it, and you were able to do something of this quality. Very well done. I would love to see anything else from this AU, so if you feel so inclined...(hint hint) ;)

Well done.