Reviews for Love After Death
beau-peep chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Lol I liked the "its over you can read it again" lmao awesome. Also my heart fell out of my chest when Zoro died. I love him but my number one man the one that has my heart is my Sanji 3
Madsouki chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Chhheeeee, Zoro died..?.?.{:( I cried and how the crew was so sad, Luffy hurting, Nami crying, ooh u made me cry :'(, such a great story so far...
whitebengal14 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Gah... spoilers in the beginning of the chapter again... Dx

But whatever.

Dude, I wish there was more sentiments in their moment. :/ There was no: "How do I really feel about Sanji" and "Am I okay with suddenly doing this with him"? It just seemed like mindless sex and it was sorta outta place? Eh.

Wonder who they're going to convince next...

ALSO! I haven't heard anything about the rings lighting up... is that idea dead, or something? and shouldn't Sanji's ring already been lit up?
whitebengal14 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Oooh... a plotline! :D

Excited to find out what's going to happen later~ Hope their goal doesn't take too long. They have a couple of days to get it right, right?

Man. Going to read the next chapter now because I'm excited! 8D
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
The end made me smiiillleee. That was so cute. :D

Ahhh... cheesy, but I love cheesy romances. I'm dying.

SO uhhhhh going to read the next chapter now. :3
Santoryuu apprentice chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
hope i get to read more fic's of ur's and madi's. :D Love ur story! :)
The madness speaks chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
amazing story, really sad when everyone missed zoro even though he was right there :'( anyway brillent job

Kiku90 chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
This is a really good story, I don’t see why people would not like chapter-5, I thought it to be the sweetest, Zoro saves Sanji, and they express their love bla bla bla… really sweet. Maybe it’s just me who like to read about my favorite characters tormented… Anyway good story and I hope you update soon.
Santoryuu apprentice chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
i LOOOOVVVEEEEEE ur story. its beautiful. there r so many parts not only this chapter but in all of them, dat r so awesome! i have read so many fanfics but this is 1st one dat made me shed a tear. its beautiful.i dont knw how else 2 define it. pls continue. its definitely one of my favorites.

and thank u madi. :)
Snoara chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
Aww... *heart-eyed ZoSan-fan* *the hearts turn into flames and joins the knifethrowers* NO ONE DARE HURT PURE LOVE!
10vampirekill chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
The story line is great, the yaoi scene you had in this chapter was great, I like it a lot and also my best friend. The personality of the characters are great I'm happy that you made them exactly how they are in the you update soon _
pnginlvrs chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
Why is everything I read today so sweet? Thanks to both of you for coming up with this charming story!
cb O chan chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
Thank you Terror and Madi! I like stories with good endings... even though this isnt the end, but you get my point!

Please update soon!
Dragonscale1996 chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
wow this chapter almost had me in tears (of happiness) at the end all i can say is keep it up and i hope to see those 3 chapters
cb O chan chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
O.o Wow. This is pretty dark... I hope Zoros ok...

Please update soon!