Reviews for Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Lol, I made it through :)

Gosh it's so heartbreaking when this happens. You can see both sides. It can be so easy to take home life for granted & put more into work. But the pain of losing a baby...

I'm glad they worked on it & are sticking it out.

Thanks for the ch hon
meadow11 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
great o/s!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Omg, I cant believe i forgot about your one-shots from the fandom! Im so excited, and let me tell you i love this song too! lol! Its so amazing! Wow, i cant even seem to fathom what will come from this song. Well lets go read! D What? Okay so this is already angst. Ahh. Shit, are they like this because Bella miscarried? Well thats bull shit. If you loved each other they should have tried again. Ahh, This is so not like them. Lol! This is really very new for you. Lol! You know it would be great if she got pregnant now. Cause now shes moving out and they just had sex, that would be very ironic. Lol! Haha, She asked him out. Hmm. Please let her be pregnant. Lol. Im still going on this idea! Damn, i guess shes not pregnant. Aww, that was soo sweet! Im soo happy they worked it all out. Anyways i loved this story soo much! It was wonderful! and amazing!

Ashley
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Good job. I appreciate the HEA, not to mention that I like to see people in love work it out. Thanks for sharing.
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
aw, very sad and sweet

angsty, but not as bad as I thought it would be
dani7603 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
yay theya re working thru their problems
sharkbellywhite chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Finally had a chance to read this. Quite good, really good. Glad it ended on a happier note :) Thanks for sharing this!
JC420 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I love the new idea for this story. What a fresh new take on them. Thank you!
shpwhitney chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This story is really amazing, truly. I thought you handled a really tough situation well, and used these characters and their relationship to really highlight the hardships and strength it takes to deal with something like this in a marriage.
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I really enjoyed that. You have great ideas and a great imagination. Take care, Bunnies
M-isforPigtails chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This tops my top 10 list of one shots.. I am so jealous of the way you write...

May I borrow your brain for a few... I don't know... years?

Are you published?

Let me know..

Awesome sweetie,

MayraB.
LoryB chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This OS was sooo amazing! I even wanted to cry, well I cried a little when you told us about the abortion. They were so sad! But I liked the whole process of getting them back together. It was smooth and so so sweet!

Love you bb 3
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Really good, as always. I loved it. I was wondering if maybe Bella was in love with Angela or something. :D I know how you like to write the femme-slash, so… :D I like how you made their issues something that everyday people deal with and that’s totally normal. I like that neither of them did anything really wrong, that was good. I also like that they took a while working things out. The dancing in the kitchen was good…I liked that. :D

Great job. I really, really liked it. :) Love you sweets!
mrstwister712 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I am smiling through tears. WELL DONE BB!
jules0427 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
i loved this, i so think this could have been a long story. i love when we get a fic that is more like real life. it makes me think that we can have troubles and bumps along the way, yet get happy endings! i can relate a little to this story and i am glad to see you gave them hope! my hubby and i had a little rough patch and we did not give up and did exactly what b&e did, found ourselves again together got help, and we are stronger and more in love than ever!
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »