Reviews for Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
jules0427 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
i loved this, i so think this could have been a long story. i love when we get a fic that is more like real life. it makes me think that we can have troubles and bumps along the way, yet get happy endings! i can relate a little to this story and i am glad to see you gave them hope! my hubby and i had a little rough patch and we did not give up and did exactly what b&e did, found ourselves again together got help, and we are stronger and more in love than ever!
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
What a great story. :)
Vajanet chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
wow - great story!
tracieo chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
beautiful story - so real -
ForeversLastOnlyInFairytales chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
It was really good,

I liked the emotions I got very attached to the characters as soon as I had read the first few lines.

Really good. :P
laura-1025 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow, there was a lot of emotion in this o/s and it was a really great read. Sometimes o/s don't have enough story or they try to cram too much story in there but this was a terrific balance.

Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed it!
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Kind of different for you. It was a nice end to end...from falling apart to making their way back. Distance sometimes gives perspective and space to heal. I really liked it
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
this was heartbraeking and uplifting at the same time. im glad they were able to get through it together
Aylah50 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This was very sweet! Nice job bb! :)
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Loved it! Nicely done.
kdillin chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
wish there was more
xxfreefallangelxx chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
wow this is a very powerful story. i can kinda understand where this story is coming from. my parents just recently separated they been together since they were 15 years old. they had me at 17 and my brother at all they really know is each other. they are 36 now. when my daddy told me what was going on he said that they still love each other but they wasnt sure who they was in love with their 15 year old self or the ppl they are now. so my daddy moved out and they are dating each other and other ppl too. so yeah i can kinda c bella and edwards point of view.
joayla chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was a hard read. But you wrote it beautifully! I do hope Edward and Bella can find there spark again!
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was SO GOOD! Such a heartwarming story! Sad beginning wonderful ending!
FFpassion chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
wow, thank you for writing such a powerful story.

Really enjoyed it.