Reviews for Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
ebonyeyez1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Amazing one-shot
kelley77 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wow...I'm still sniffling a bit! Not the way I thought I'd start my Wednesday, but I couldn't be more pleased! Great writing as always! I'm so glad this had a happy ending! I was a little worried at first, but as usual, you satisfied my need for happy. Thanks for sharing! :)
6dlb5 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I love where your mind took you! My heart ached for both of them! I'm so glad neither of them gave up. Love all that you do!
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I swear that I almost turned around to stop reading when I hit the second paragraph. I just don't do angsty stuff easily. But you always write beautifully and so I made myself give it a shot. I'm so glad that I did. This was great. I'm happy that things were turning around for them in the end. Great job!
angelspinknose chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
realistic
Mrs Muze chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Good story. More like RL and less like fairy tale.
PLV chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Well don't worry. It was good and very emotional.

Thanks for sharing.

KD-Masen chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This was great. I loved it! It was soo sad throughout but at least they were able to get back on track! Thank you for sharing!
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Aw CPW, you've gone & done it...I'm bawling like a baby. Damn, this was so emotional...beyond sad, heartbreaking really. Hopeful & tender & oh so very loving.

Thank you so, so much for sharing.

Hearts & hugs.

~Kat
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I like your new story. As always it is amazingly written. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you.
spunkmehard chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
CPW, this story was so intense and riveting...I couldn't stop reading though at times I think I had my hand over my eyes*facepalm* Love this, look forward to more. Great job as usual.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6