Reviews for All in All
virginie chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
pour quand la suite
jh126 chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
Honestly, it'd been sooooo long ago that I'd nearly forgotten this story. Yeah, it was familiar, but... I for the life of me will never understand why fanfic authors start out on a story like gang-busters, then, once you've gotten interested/hooked, leave you hanging. Geez, I'd LOVE to have you finish this, but after all this time, I guess the chances of that happening are rather like a snowball's chance (of surviving) in hell. Too bad. Now I'll never know what did happen during their night of drinking, and if Andy made it to her home, or if she stayed at Sam's. And that's just not right! Or, fair!
jh126 chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
lol! No you didn't! You just it hanging there? And nothing since September? Come on! I can't wait to see where this is going to go next! You've had s month, so let's have it! Pleeeease?
jahwong chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
r u kidding me? what a cliffhanger! u have have have to finish this story! i'm dying to see where u go with this story! please please please update this soon! ;)
chocolate2010 chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Can't believe u left us hanging like this! Loved this storyline.. great job! thank you.
Dolphen chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
Ohhh please... don't let us in such mystery... :( What happens next ? Sam is ok ? I hope so...

And the night before, did they reveal, at last, their true feelings for both of them ? It's the reason of their sweet relation this morning ?

Please... don't let us in doubt... finish this wonderful story... please !

And thank you so much for this wonderful moments with Sandy :)
dcj chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
Looks like it's been a while since this was written, but I'm still going to ask.

Please finish!
rookieblue10 chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Xeen Cyr:

Why did you stop writing this story! I was really looking forward to reading it finished but it wasn't! Please update ASAP, looking forward to more soon!
sloancharity chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
please do another chaapter on this one too. i am way to interested in how everything turns out. plus i really want to know what happened that night of the drinking. before they passed out and in the morning when they woke up.
dreambetty chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
Keep it coming. It's awesome! I can't wait to see what else happened w/ SAndy after they start doing shots at his house.
sloancharity chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
so did they hook up? and are they together now? keep it going
unightfog chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
great update!

can't wait to read more!
Jess chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
Loved it! Please continue soon.
hannah-jennifer chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
Quick more!
tallyho chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
LOL, good chapter :)

I'm surprised that Dov ran and told Gail about them sleeping together but, mehh... To each his own :)

xoxo, k