Reviews for The Sound Of Loneliness
apiegohome chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Gahh! So sad Sharmander! But very beautifully written. I really hope you're feeling a lot better these days! Thanks for writing :)
Ventus Marie chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Seriously, this made me cry. I'm like sobbing right now. I really forgot that these are characters from Kingdom Hearts. It is just such a good story.
Takara yume chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
s-so sad. Q 3 Q this was so amazing and beautiful amg..I feel like crying now. ; 3 ;
ReadingMyOwnWay chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh, you lovely thing, I don't just like it. I cherish it. It breaks my heart but that's nothing more then a tribute to your writing.

Thank you for sharing it with us.
HarlequinnPuppet chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I stumbled upon your stories recently, and your sense of humour enchated me, and then I read this... I cried. The way you write, the raw emotion you put into it, I just couldn't help myself and I started imagining if I was in Axel's place, and reading your words actually did hurt like hell. It takes a very talented writer to make people feel the story to the point of feeling a huge hole in their chest and have the need to call that one special person just to say "I love you". You are that you.
Vanir24 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Its so sad...but its so beautiful. I loved the final part where Axel threw away the key. It was so heart wrenching.

An excellent oneshot, your writing is amazing.
yaoilover17 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
this story makes want to cry...it was sooooo sweet yet so sad at the same time...
ShootForTheStars222 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
It' good, depressing, but good. I'm crying
oLIVEgREENcRAYON chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Depression is never a good thing to be involved in, but it can bring out some creative works.

This is just beautiful, if that's the word I'm meaning... it's sad and pulls somewhat at the heart strings, but the last paragraph made me smile (somewhat bitterly, I might add), though it may be due to my own ways of seeing these.

Either way, you're writing style catches and pulls. It's descriptive throughout (though slightly more in some areas), but not so much as to make it drag, I think. Not fast-paced (except for that bit right after he found the note) or rushed, but it still has that pull.

I hope you've been in better spirits the past month from when you've written this.

-olive
iFilb3rt chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Omg this story is amazing!

You made me cry! His story was just beautiful! I'm sitting in study hall right now tying not to cry :'O

bit I did yell out that I was sad T.T

I love this story
Jackie-B-123 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
It made me cry... T_T

But I still love it. I know what it feels like to not be able to help someone you love, because they got into something bad, and wouldn't accept your help. This one really got to me.

Thank you for writing it.
Naive-Symphony chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
this isn't depressing crap. it's really great that you can channel your feelings into art when you're upset, truly. some of the best stories don't have a happy ending. it's great that you have this as an outlet to let some of that emotion flow. this was really wonderful, and sad.
PinkFloydLady7 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
where's the 'like' button?
Verovex chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Its hard to be in a depression slump, but I'm sure you'll make it through. Writing like this is the best medicine, and it only makes you human to sometimes feel like the world is just a piece of shit. I've honestly never cried while reading a story, and this had me stinging. Its outrageously beautiful - all the events leading up to him dying - it just worked out so well that it made me yearn for Axel to die at the end, which I know is wrong, but I just didn't want him to form an addiction himself, I just wanted him to be with Roxas somehow. There's so much symbolism in this story it makes my heartache. I know if I ever lost my inspiration to write to death, I'd probably never write again. You're a genius Sharmander, don't cut yourself short of realizing how well you write. Depression sucks, but you'll make it through. Especially with writing stories like this. Just remember to smile. :)
Loppuo chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Beautiful, sad and conveying a feeling of honesty in the storytelling. Don't belittle your gifts as writer. :)

I hope you feel better soon.