Reviews for Sugar and Spice
Pizzapig chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
I need another chapter, please update.
Pizzapig chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
Chapter 20: you really had me their, I'm kinda glad it wasn't sam saying those horrible things to dean, but I'm sad that dean didn't get his brother back as well.
Pizzapig chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
Chapter 19: sam is being a real bastard, I hope this story gets happier because I'm going to start crying again.
Pizzapig chapter 17 . 7/14/2013
ChOter 17: im crying, its 12 am and im crying over your fic.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 23 . 1/4/2013
Is this the end? It has been an enjoyable read, and I would really like to read more :)
Perry123 chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
Yay a baby! _
anti-money chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
'Bloody chick moment' FINALLY ! You might be the first prsn on fan fiction to NOT use the words 'chick flick' every effing time.
Whoosh. Now that that is off my chest. You write awesome! Please update sooner.
PS : Yay for originality !
Guest chapter 22 . 7/31/2012
RosesandThorns666 chapter 22 . 7/31/2012
Awwwwwww! Loved the chapter and I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
why its sooooo good !
butterflykaguya87 chapter 14 . 2/28/2012
I have to admit I am rather disgusted with everyone's behavior in this chapter. Some of this behavior appears in other chapters, but this is the most extreme and horrible depictions I have read so far.

It is true that Cas shouldn't have kept the spell-caster a secret, but none of the others should have slapped her around, especially not Dean. Not only did they turn on her in an instant - without giving Cas a chance to explain (she might have been embarrassed, or unable to tell them, this is a powerful supernatural creature we are talking about) - but they also all slapped her and verbally berated her.

It is bad enough that Ellen and Jo did so, but for Dean to hit the person he loves is domestic abuse, pure and simple. Even though Cas is an Angel and it didn't affect her as human would be, the act itself of reaching for violence before even trying to talk about it is horrible. Dean behaved like an abusive bastard, and the only person who even came close to chastising him was Sam. The others also seem to ignore the fact that Dean was behaving in such a way that in an "normal" relationship the bystanders rightfully be calling security or the police.

The fact that Castiel came back at all, should have had Dean apologizing for his horrible and completely inappropriate over-reaction, not Castiel. She was wrong to keep the secret, but really - spending one day on research and keeping the secret does not justify the physical and verbal abuse Castiel received from everyone else.

As someone who works with domestic abuse survivors, this nonchalant and dismissive reaction to clear domestic abuse is very painful to read.

If you are reading this, and have encountered a similar situation, please consider it carefully, and do not ignore it. It is very easy to turn a blind eye to other people's relationships, believing that it is none of your concern, but sometimes it is hard for even the person being abused to realize how inappropriate their family/partner/friend's behavior is. Abuse can be physical, verbal, and emotional.
Royal shadow1 chapter 21 . 2/27/2012
Hey i just started reading this and i got to the end and i just want to say it seems like you're committing suicide...and if that's the case please please please PLEASE do not! The world will not be happy or good without you
Gleca chapter 21 . 2/25/2012
...? life is a wonderful thing sucide is not the right choice... for anyone... at all. And this is an awesome story, i really loved it, and I hope that somewhere down the line you'll finish it :) good luck with what ever you have been struggling with, Chuck's speed, or gods speed... wait same thing. Good luck non the less :)
Ledoll chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Nice story, but you should get a beta.

There's a lot of mistakes. Also, SPN is an American series, that takes place in America, and you make plenty of references that indicate that this story might as well take place in GB. Such as in the "Primark-chapter" were you mention pounds, "knickers" (a phrase mostly used in the UK) and Primark (a UK store). Also, in Primark, there wouldn't be a sales-women helping them. The stores are simply too big, so the don't offer that service unless you seek out the employees on your own.
RosesandThorns666 chapter 19 . 3/1/2011

Damn Sammy back to the pit for even suggesting such an idea!

I love this fic, can't wait for more!