Reviews for I'd Rather Not
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
I'm sorry but the idea of Phillipa and James going all zombie-28-weeks-later on Eames made me laugh! I'm so sadistic XD Hmmm if Eames kissed me I'd be fazed too XD

So, Cobbs in Limbo, that last chapter was one of them getting to get him? O_o And Cobb in this one, was that Eames? hmmm interesting.
FiferRose chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Pay no mind to the slash-haters; they were unloved as children, and they mean no harm. ;-P

I'm so very, very glad you continued this. I mean, it was really fantastic as it was, but I'm interested in seeing where this goes. Excellent chapter, even if it was short. :)
OneWhoSitsWithTheTurtles chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I liked it, but I'll admit that I'm...a little confused. I really like the dynamic between everyone and the sort of jagged thought process Cobb is having. I'm curious to see where this goes; keep it up :)
FiferRose chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Oh, my, wow. Just... I... Yeah.

That was trippy, and I loved it.

Favorite part: '"And Arthur doesn't call me Dom." "Of course he doesn't," Arthur murmurs...' I was like, "DUUUUUUUDE."

Great stuff. :)
swampophelia chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
i hope that this isn't the end either. i hope so much...
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
O_O omgee that was awesome.

Trippy dreams (or Limbo rather) is difficult at least for me. You've got them down pat though. D

My fav part is when he says "Arthur doesn't call me Dom" and Arthur replies "I know he doesn't"

Don't ask me why... I guess it's cause at that point you know something's not right and it's also kinda sad because even the projections know better.

I loved it!