Reviews for Crush
Annalore chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
I liked this story, it was cute and sweet, even if it is a little unrealistic for Buffy to be treating Spike so well so soon after Crush. I mean, I do think that she didn't really hate him, deep down, at that time, but she did have a lot of issues. Even so, it was just what I need right now to get over the sadness of the last epiosde.
Supergirl 55 chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
it ws very nice, i liked it. u did quite good on buffy's inner voice & her thought process. i especially enjoyed t/ bit u had in t/ beginning about t/ mayor eating principal snyder - that's priceless. very funny.

i'd give it an 8

t/ only thing is i wish there ws mo. that ending just seems so... so not like an ending. but then, if i ask 4 a sequel, won't i just sound like all those ppl who ask 4 sequels 2 practically anything? because u should know that i don't, ask 4 sequels that is. but i really think this story, in perticular, deserves 2 have 1
Judith the Dark chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Did you see "As You Were"? Worst episode EVER. Here's to Spike getting his chip removed and KILLING Buffy for all that she has put him through. Liked your story.
divine one chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Brava! Good definition of character!