Reviews for The Golden Opportunity
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Chyaa, I totally just read this story again. It's so amazing. I love it so much. I love all your stories so much! Reading this is curing my impatience waiting for your current story to continue. [Don't worry - you're not actually taking that long, I'm just that impatient when it comes to those kinds of things, lol.] ;P

Also, am I JUST noticing that the title of this story, "Golden Opportunity" shows up in the bottom paragraph of the review box [ie: Please use this 'golden opportunity' to offer a well deserved praise...]. That's kinda funny, haha!

:]
ursos chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
ok i know this is a late review but i just wanted to say i loved the moment at night when jessie tried to fix buzzs hair, that was brilliant and soooooo cute! love this story!
jojoberry chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
Wow this is great I love your story's and this one was awesome! I'm not usually an action fic kinda girl but I made an exception for you and I'm glad I did cause it was breath taking!
Sunshine. A chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
I got your message and I must admit I do love a good pun. I'm notorious for them.

Moving on, this was such a good story! You write so well and I love the bittersweet goodbye between Buzz and Jessie but I was a hoping she would turn around and say 'come with me,' or something crazy like that, although if she had it probably would have made it a cheesy ending so props to that. I also loved the Breakfast at Tiffany's reference, I had to chuckle at that.

At risk of sounding like a lunatic, I am proud of you in a way that only FanFiction readers could understand. I'm sad it's over but I know that there's always a chance of more. You have produced an enjoyable and unique story that has been an absolute pleasure to read so I'll be keeping tabs on your works of awesome. Thank your for ten chapter of excitement, anticipation,suspense and a really cute pairing.

Love Sunshine.
keep-me-posted chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
Hey! *Tackles dmwcool1 into a hug* I missed you and you're story! I'm a bit disappointed that it's over, but I'm very much glad that you returned to it and continued it and finished it and...yes! :]

The mention of CT [Chatter Telephone] gave me a smile. But I wish we could have spent a little more time on Jessie and Buzz in the final chapter. *Repeats Woody's last line in head*: "Our paths will cross again."

I'm taking this as a possible sign for a sequel in the future. It's probably just a good ending line, as that's something a former outlaw or cowboy would say [I reckon' :P], but I choose to pretend that someday their could be a continuance to this story, lol. I'm kinda stubborn that way, lol. It doesn't have to been soon, but I'd love to hear more. Really.

Anyways, overall, awesome chapter. Awesome story. Awesome everything! Which makes you awesome, too. I think I said awesome too many times. Forgive me - it's 2 AM right now, so I'm pretty out of it, lol.

Keep on rockin'! :D
FanFicAddict02 chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
I have no idea of why I have never noticed this story before until today, I once I started reading it, I just couldn't stop. I think that this must be one of the best Buzz/Jessie fics I have ever read.

I hope that you plan on writing a sequel.

Keep up the good writing!
wonderful-world-of-disneyxo chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
AMAZING STORY! and i did get ur message but it wont lemme respond.
lilo chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
Aww It's over :(

Great work though you had me at the beginning and I stuck like glue :) Are ya making a sequeal? Maybe get jessie and buzz hitched? Just an idea nothing else.

GREAT JOB AGAIN I'M SO THRILLED TO HAVE READ THIS! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WRITING! :D
Michael C. Ryan chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
Funny how I picked up on that Breakfast at Tiffany's reference.

As always, wonderful. Merry Christmas to you too. :)
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
this was so awesome! I loved it.
Reeves3 chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
MOAR! Why haven't I read this story before until now? I love it and want more of it. Buzz and Jessie so need to kiss, please update again soon. :) Awesome writing.
Sunshine. A chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
This is amazing! I can honestly say this is one of the most exciting Toy Story fics I've ever read and have loved every chapter. You write very well and the characters, despite taking on a different role, are mostly stayng true to their personalities. I really enjoyed reading it up to this point (I especially enjoyed Woody's entrance, I could see the whole scene play out in my head) but I'm begging you for the sake of myself and other readers, please keep up the incredible work! You're doing great work.

Love Sunshine
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
I liked this. (:
wonderful-world-of-disneyxo chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
great chapter :) i love how you wrap all the characters in that they blend perfectly and make sense in the setting!

ps-is ur private messaging off? i was wondering if we were gonna ever make that epilogue? no worries if not :)
hi chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
Sweet! Love it! update soon!