Reviews for Daybreaker Date Night
hello chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
hell! u really made Ash sound really VIOLENT! dats really detailed, butt SWEET!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
u should du more, dont stop, k!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
OMG! dats so wired, to propose to ur soulmate in front of ur friends, buttt still cool, though
hello chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
dont mak a storie lik dat plez, do one weas shes angry ash & doesnt wanna b his soulmate, plezz!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
It was good
AwSoMeStArNeSs chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
OMG this was soo intence i loved it, it was AWSUM soo orignal and i think you did timmy a favour poor thing i do feel sory for him, aww thnx sooo much it was wickd
Sailor Star Venus chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
:D :D :D

Great story! I like how Poppy keeps walking into people's rooms. :P
Accailia chapter 10 . 2/17/2011
Hi, I'm sorry I have to do this but… YOU CANT HAVE RASHEL LOSE A FIGHT! She just wouldn't. Yes I understand that Poppy is a vampire and all that, but Rashel is a vampire hunter, she is trained to kill them. I am a big Rashel supporter and after what you've wrote, I can't read on. I really want to but your dissin Rashel. It's sad. It's kina obvious Rashel waould win, she has never actually lost a single fight (or very few). To be fair I kinda get the gist at wot happens and all that but ye I really really can't read on. I mean I'm pretty sure Keller would help her twin, even if she dissed Galen cuz she was p!ssed. Also I am a Quinn kinda girl and not an Ash and it goes against Quinn's character. I am really sorry if I offended u an all that, but seriously if you wanna diss Quinn and Rashel… YOU CAN AT LEAST GET UR FACTS RIGHT!

1.) Rashel Neva loses

2.) Keller would help her twin

3.) Quinn would Neva cheat on Rashel

So if ur gonna write about them, get ur facts right! Soz if I've offended u but ye I'm kinda p!ssed
WonderYears chapter 18 . 2/11/2011
Wow...This is just so horrible its just sad and pathetic. ;)
Mysterygirl chapter 18 . 2/1/2011
Hey LOVE the story but Mary lynette has ash! Sorry girl.
xBlownxAwayx chapter 18 . 1/28/2011
OMG i love this story! It's sooooo good! And the part about Timmy dying was really sad but really well written! And I'm soooooo happy Ash and Mare are back together again! They're my fav couple and it's just hard to read them fighting! Anyways, I'm gonna go check out the sequel. Awesome story!

Olivia
Robyn Carter-Franks chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
U SUCK U!U SUCK !U SUCK ! WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THAT ?

WHEN EVER IT GETS GOOD U END THE CHAPTER ! WHY WHY WHY!
LivingTheLifeWithTheFairies chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
Please don't get me wrong I love this story, its written quite well... but I hate the way you make Rashel seem so weak/ make her lose every fight, because in the book she is a strong fighter who almost never loses a fight.

And she is a strong believer in zen, which includes self control,and she is not self controlled in this story.

In all I love the story, but if you hate a charater, don't change her/him just to make them seem weak, bitchy etc...
qasoline chapter 18 . 1/15/2011
I love this. So much.
qasoline chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
OMG it does remind me of Ash and Mare! Everytime i listen to it i cry my eyes out. I love A7x so much.