Reviews for After the Burning
Mai4Zuko chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Great story I like it plz UPDATE!Sooooooooooooooon!
Louise chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Ooooh! Azula you cockblocker! Ruin the mood why don't cha? Obviously it runs in the family.

Oh btw for all those saying that society won't care about them having sex at that age. Azula just wants to humiliate people.
Private Fire chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
OMG! I just found this story.

I love it! It could be cannon. It fits in perfectly!

Big sigh. I really wish there had been more Maiko in the series. I am grateful to authors like you who write these stories and provide me with my Maiko fix. What can I say, I'm a Maiko junkie.

I'll be back for another hit.

Till next time, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I don't buy it. Why would Azula CARE to stop her brother from doing whatever the hell he wanted with Mei so long as it was consensual? Besides, the show gives PLENTY of strong hints (or was I the only one who noticed Zuko and Mei, lounging together on her couch, contrive a difficult and time-consuming request for the hovering servants?) that these two were rather more intamate offscreen than they were onscreen, and since they were pretty darn intamate on screen, well, you see where I am going with this.

Avatar: The Last Airbender does not take place in our world, nor is it governed by the same laws and moral codes. I don't believe anyone in that universe would object enough to "where that was going" to acutally interfere. I'm not saying I wanted to read a Lemon here (ugh, please no). But as the story stands, it falls flat and weak and pointless. As well as screaming "this is not how things would actually happen in this universe!" at about 1000 decibels.
Fancy Pants Penguin Jiao-Jie chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
The beach is indeed before the Avatar Roku one! I'm sure someone has already told you this, but I don't care because my review is most important anyway. n.n

That being said...D'AAAWWWH. So cute I just want to make this face 3, if only I was a kitty. God I'm weird.

I thought that episode was extremely funny and its one of my favorites; I haven't seen many fics about what they did following their sociopathic burning of some random jerky kid's house...and trust me, I've read a lot of stories about these children. I think somewhere Zuko is probably almost as screwed up as Azula and she is almost as socially awkward as him.

Another good one, Revsprob with some very nice humor.
Penelope Applegate chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I love it :)

I think I officially love everything you write. SO you can just assume that I have read and reviewed everything you've written (Avatar related, at least... haven't read the others yet - haha) and have put a gushingly praising review on every single one.

:) (But the Maiko are my fave, not even gonna lie.)
shinobiwriter chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Thank you for sharing! You are the first zuko/mai pairing I've read. Actually, this is the first Avatar fanfiction I have ever read and I was not dissapointed. Your grammar is solid. I love that instead of telling the story, you show it to us. And you also did great on writing the characters. They acted and spoke like they would in the show. Well done!
Kimjuni2 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Ahh i love it great job!
LuinWasser chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Maybe this should be k or even teen defentily not k by other than that good story I liked it a lot
gloomy maiko lover chapter 1 . 8/25/2010